|| Chapter 13 ||

Rosalie's POV.

I guess within the next hour we heard two more dongs. Which means 10 more people are out. We just sat somewhere and waited for things to happen.

It was really big here so we didn't know where everyone else where. "I'm looking around," Maddie whispered to me. "who comes with me?" she asked. We were four people and Calum & Cameron stood up and followed her.

Great, let me alone in the darkness.

I stood up and made my way through the rooms and secret halls. Suddenly someone took my arm and I fell next to the person on the floor.

"I'm sorry," Shawn apologized chuckling. "asshole," I said before I stood up and walked away. He grabbed me arm and I spun around. I was against the wall and he was in front of me.

"what's wrong?" he asked me confused. "nothing," I answered when I tried to escape. "Rosa, I know that you're scared of the darkness. Everyone knows since magazines had article in it and stuff. I'm sorry that I scared you," he apologized again.

"It's okay," I answered simply. "Now, let me go!" I demanded sternly. I was able to escape but he spun me around and suddenly I felt his lips on mine.

This was my first kiss.

My first kiss with Shawn Mendes.

He pulled apart and since I was shocked I didn't kissed back at first. I grabbed his cheeks and pressed my lips onto his again.

He had his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync and I felt butterflies flying in my stomach.

We pulled away a few seconds later. "I always wanted to do that," He said which made me giggle. Okay, to be honest I always had a crush on Cameron Dallas and Shawn Mendes...and Harry Styles, Niall Horan...

I met him only once a few months ago. He's the opening act for R5's 'Someday Last Night' tour. (I know he's not the opening act but who cares :D)

"I barely know you," I said frowning. "we will spend a lot of time together when I'm with R5 on tour," He said with a smile. "to be honest you don't look like 16," I told him.

He chuckled, "and you don't look like 14."

"there you are!" I heard someone saying. I unwrapped my arms and Shawn did the same. I turned to the side and saw Ross. I jumped in his arms.

"I was so scared," I whispered to him. I'm glad he didn't saw us. "I was worried about you, Calum told me you got lost," he explained to me.

"where is everyone else?" I asked Ross curious. "Riker, Rocky & Ratliff are running around here along with Calum, the rest is out. This game will go one for a few hours I guess since about 40 people are still in the game," Ross told me.

"I like this game," I said when I looked at Shawn and back to Ross. "yea, it's pretty cool," Ross agreed. "come on we're going to look for Rocky, Riker, Calum & Ratliff," Ross said when he started walking.

I followed and felt someone taking my hand. I smiled, blushing and continued walking. I smiled up at Shawn since he's 5'8" and I'm 5'3". (I don't know how tall he is)

I let go of his hand when I saw my brothers, including Calum & Ratliff. "We were so worried," Riker said when he hugged me. They were so protective over me, it's cute.

"I freaked out in the inside. Calum, Cameron & Maddie left so I didn't know what to do and then I found Shawn and then Ross came" I explained.

We heard a dong and know like 30 people were still in the game. I don't know how much exactly. "where's Maddie?" I asked Calum who was the last one with her.

"she got lost but I'm sure she's not out. Cameron is out but not Maddie, I guess," Calum said. "one sec," I said before I started running.

I passed other people and looked around. Finally, I saw Maddie and John was behind her. "MADDIE!" I yelled loudly. She heard me and ran to me as fast as she could.

She giggled and we ran to my brothers. John wasn't behind us. "found her," I said out of breath. "How long are we plaing this game anyways?" Rocky asked curious.

"about two hours," Riker answered. "felt like a few minutes," Ross said which made us all agree to that. We walked around a while and Nash & Hayes weren't out. Neither were Olivia Holt, Maia Mitchell, David Lambert, Cierra Ramirez & Hayden Byerly.

Some of those people, I saw on TV but I didn't know their names.

Suddenly John saw us and Ratliff & Rocky were out. Another dong came which meant only 25 people were left. Another dong came straight after, seems like John found a group. 20 People left.

Ross, Shawn, Calum, Riker, Maddie, Nash, Hayes, Olivia, Maia, David, Cierra, Hayden, Peyton, Skai, Cameron & I were still in. I don't know who the other four are.

Soon Maddie and I lost Ross, Shawn, Calum & Riker. We hid somewhere and just waited for things to happen. "so you and Shawn?" Maddie asked me giggling. "How do you know?"

"I see how he looks at you," Maddie said simply. "that doesn't mean anything," I argued with a smile. "It does," she said with a smirk. "okay maybe he kissed me earlier," I told her.

"OH MY GOD!" She yelled happily. John saw us and we ran, laughing. We could hide behind a wall and John caught Hayden & Cierra.

David & Maia saw us and came with us. "so David & Maia what's between you two?" I asked smirking. "nothing," they answered in unison. "yea sure," Maddie said while she rolled her eyes playfully.