|| Chapter 38 ||

Rosalie's POV.

Mom & Dad are probably here in like an hour or two. I yawned and rested my head on my hand. I was bored as heck and tired.

My siblings got some water and waited just like me. "will you keep ignoring us?" Ross asked with a groan.

I kept silence and buried my face in my hands. I want a warm hug from my siblings but they took me with them to the party and I got drunk.

I don't want to ignore them. I love them. I walked to my siblings and stood in front of them. They looked at me with guilty and loving eyes.

A tears slid out of my right eye. My head was pounding and my hands were shaking. Ratliff was on the left, then Ryland, Rocky, Riker & Ross. Rydel was on the other bench by herself.

I sat on my oldest brothers lap and hugged his neck. I started crying. His left hand went to my back since his other was handcuffed to the bench.

I felt two other hands probably from Ross & Rocky. "we're so sorry," Riker whispered in my ear. I pulled away and looked at them.

"Why did you let me alone?" I asked them. "I thought you would be okay since Ross & Ryland were with you," Rocky said from the side. Riker & Rydellington nodded in agreement.

"I told you I would go because Ryland was with you," Ross defended himself. "yea, but at the same time I thought that you would be with her," Ryland said to Ross.

"What happened on your neck?" Ross asked worriedly. "that's a hickey!" Rydel pointed out. At this time I started crying like crazy.

I fell onto the ground with my head in my hands. I felt strong arms helping me up. I jumped up scared and saw the police men.

"Rosa what happened yesterday?" Ratliff asked me since no one else was able to talk. "A guy...he touched me," I explained crying.

"Oh my god, who was he!?" Riker asked furious. I shrugged and sat on the bench next to my sister. "we don't know who he was but we won't search for him since he didn't raped her," the police men said.

The boys were really mad.

"Oh my god!" Someone screamed. We looked at the hallway and saw our parents running to us. "what had gotten into you?!" Mom asked a little mad but also worried when she hugged each one of us.

Dad did the same and they waited for an answer. Riker explained everything to them and they were speechless.

"We can't believe you!" Mom yelled at my siblings. "she's 14!" Dad added furious. "Rosalie, you're gonna come with us and live with us in Colorado," Dad said sternly.

"What NO!" My siblings yelled sad. "we told you to take the responsibility and you didn't so Rosalie will come with us!" Dad yelled.

Dad walked off, probably to bail them out. When he was back the police mens took their handcuffs off and they were free to go.

"We grab your things and leave immediately," Mom said when we got in the car. We were 9 people and only 5 fit in the car so I sat on Ross' lap, Rydel on Ratliff's, Ryland on Riker's and Rocky was somewhere in between.

Ross was on the window so I did stared out of the window. I have to leave them, maybe for the better. Who knows?

"We're here, Rosa get your things!" Dad said sternly. I got out and ran to the tour bus. I got in and started crying when I grabbed my suitcases.

I threw my clothes in them, violently. "shh, princess, it's gonna be fine," Riker said when I saw everyone behind me, except Mom & Dad.

I shook my head, no and continued packing. I smashed my phone against the wall, which wasn't the first time.

"Hey! hey hey!" Ross said when he hugged me tightly. More arms wrapped around me and I was crying like crazy.

"It's gonna be fine, everything will be ok," Ratliff said from behind. "we're gonna see each other, on christmas probably," Ryland said.

I won't be there for Riker's & Rocky's birthday and they won't be there on mine. They will come to Colorado on Christmas, Ross' birthday and New Year.

"ROSALIE!" Dad yelled from outside. "she's coming Dad! Chill!" Ross yelled madly. Rydel helped me to pack all my things and we did a last group hug.

"Bye," I said sadly. "we're gonna miss you," Rydel said with tears in her eyes. "I'm gonna miss you too," I said when I got in the car.

I closed the door and waved through the window. Dad started the engine and drove off. "Rosalie, we're sorry but-" Mom started but I put my headphones on and listened to music.

I looked out of the window and thought about my life. I'm always thinking. I think to much but it's just how I am.

Mom turned around and looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "what?" I asked when I put my headphones off. "we're sorry," was all she said.

"Sure," I said and put my headphones back on. She rested her head on her hands and Dad rubbed her thigh before he took his hand back on the wheel.

I sighed and listened to my music. I went on Twitter and saw some notifications. One tweet caught my eye immediately.

'@/ShawnMendes: Yes, I have a girlfriend and her name is Olivia'

___________________

Poor Rosalie, now Shawn even has a new girlfriend :O