|| Chapter 31 ||

I honestly have no idea why the pictures aren't working but the picture from last chapter is up there or on the side. I don't know if it worked just tell me :)
Please read my new book :)

Rosalie's POV.

Why is she asking those questions?

"Uhm...probably Harry Styles."

"Alright thanks for answering those questions, I hope I'll see you soon," the interviewer said before she hugged me goodbye.

Cameron waved goodbye because he had to go. I looked around to see R5 in an Interview. I looked around some more and spied Ryland.

I walked to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, like a protective big brother. "it's kinda boring," I said to him. "yea," he agreed nodding.

I looked at all those celebrities and saw Shawn in the crowd. The women who held the sign with my name on told me to go to another interview.

I nodded and greeted Piper from Piper's Picks TV. I don't really like this girl. I looked to my right and Peyton was standing next to me also with an interviewer.

I looked to my right and Shawn was a also in the middle of an interview. I listened to what they were talking about.

"Who is the girl you where with a few times, lately?" The interviewer asked Shawn smirking. "yea, uhm, she's a girl," he answered which made me smile.

"So Rosalie, who's your celebrity crush?" Piper asked. Oh NO! Shawn will be mad if I say Cameron Dallas again.

"I-I...It's probably Cameron Dallas?" I said more like a question. Since Shawn wasn't far away and hit him lightly, with my foot.

"Peyton, who's your celebrity crush?" I heard the other interviewer asking Peyton. "I have to say it's Rosalie Lynch. She's an awesome girl and a good kisser," Peyton answered.

My eyes widen and I felt that Shawn wasn't happy about it. "is there something between you & Peyton?" Piper asked me.

"No! He's a good friend but I don't like him that way," I said clear so Shawn could hear it as well.

"Alright thanks," Piper said before I hugged her goodbye.

I walked back to Ryland and soon R5 was with us again and we entered the huge building. Stars & fans filled the building within a few minutes.

Music started and people where really excited. I didn't saw Maddie yet. The show started and Nick Jonas performed first.

I didn't paid much attention since I was way too excited to present an award.

A backstage guy came and told R5 is gonna perform soon and right after, I'm gonna present the award with Maddie.

We walked backstage and an make up artist fixed my make up. "ROSA!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw Maddie. We jumped into each others arms.

"How is dance?" I asked her excitedly when we pulled apart. "awesome, how is acting? I heard you will be at an episode from Girl Meets World?"

"Yea, it's good."

"Now, please welcome...R5!" The announcer announced. I clapped and watched them from backstage while Maddie and I talked.

A few minutes later they were done performing and the announcer said, "please welcome, Dance Mom's Maddie Ziegler and Actress and family member, Rosalie Lynch."

We walked on stage and I've never stood in front of that much people. "hey guys," Maddie said in the mic.

"We're here to present the award for 'best music group' and the nominees are..."

"Echo Smith...Maroon 5...Sheppard...& R5"

"And the winners aaare..." we yelled into the mic in unison. I opened the letter and showed Maddie.

I looked at the writing and screamed, "R5!"

Maddie and I clapped and so did everyone else in the audience. I smiled bright and Maddie handed me the Ardy. I smiled at my family and handed Rydel the award.

Riker spun me around which made me laugh. They did they speech and we walked off stage.

I saw Shawn how he was getting ready to perform. I'm excited about which songs he would play.

My family cheered and started walking back to our places. I ran to Shawn and jumped on his back. "Woh!" He yelled surprised.

I jumped down and he turned around. He smiled widely when he saw me. "you did great, marshmallow," he whispered.

"I love when you call me that," I told him smiling. "I have to go back, have fun you'll be awesome," I whispered back. He smiled and peck kissed me before I walked to my place quickly.

I sat down and everyone looked at me. "where were you?" Ross asked me. "I talked to Maddie," I lied with a shrug.

"Please welcome our next performer, Shawn Mendes!" The announcer said over the intercom. Shawn came on stage with his guitar and the audience got quiet.

He started strumming one of my favorite songs, 'Something Big'

~

Oh, whoa, oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh

Play the lotto you might win it.
It's like 25 to life so you bust out of prison.

Something's in the air, something's in the air

It's like that feeling when you're just about to kill it,
Take your last shot you know you're gonna hit it.

Somethings in the air, somethings in the air

Whoa oh oh oh oh

Something big I feel it happening
Out of my control
Pushing, pulling and it's grabbing me,
Feel it in my bones like

Whoa oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh
Something big I feel it happening
Oh whoa oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh
Something big

It's like that feeling when you're 'bout to win the medal,
And you worked so hard that you knew you wouldn't settle,
Hands are in the air, hands are in the air.

When they hear you when you thought they wouldn't listen,
It's like an anthem that the whole world's singing,

Hands are in the air, hands are in the air.

Whoa oh oh oh oh

Something big I feel it happening
Out of my control,
Pushing, pulling, and it's grabbing me,
Feel it in my bones like,

Oh whoa oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh whoa. Oh oh oh oh
Something big I feel it happening
Oh whoa oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh whoa. Oh oh oh oh
Something big

Whoa
Yeah, yeah

If we stomp our feet,
The ground will shake
If we clap our hands,
The walls will break
Yell so loud won't forget our names
'Cause something big is happening

Take this spark
And start a fire
Raise this up
We're feeling high
They can't tell us anything
'Cause something big is happening

Something big I feel it happening
Out of my control
Pushing, pulling, and it's grabbing me,
Feel it in my bones like

Oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
Something big is happening whoa

Oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh
Something big I feel it happening whoa

~

The audience clapped loudly and cheered. Shawn's eyes met mine and he winked at me which made me smile widely.

He strummed his next song while he hold the eye contact with me.

Don't forget to read my new book :)