|| Chapter 17 ||

Rosalie's POV.

I heard someone clapping and I turned around to see Shawn. "that was awesome!" he complimented smiling. "thanks," I thanked him shyly. I hate it when people listen to me when I'm singing or rapping.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist from behind. "I missed you," he whispered in my ear which made me shiver. "why?" I asked him teasing while I applied mascara.

"because I really like you," he answered smiling. "you don't even know me at all," I told him. "but I will," he said simply with a shrug. "how do you know?" I asked him when I was done with my make up.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "because I will ask you out," he told me with a smirk. "and who says that I want to?" I asked again while I furrowed my eyebrows.

"well, I don't know. Do you want to?" he asked me a little shy. I unwrapped my arms and walked out of the room. I love teasing people. He grabbed my arm and spun me around so I was against the wall.

"you always do that. To be honest, I love that," I said with a giggle. "and you like teasing me," he said with a smile. "I do," I answered nodding which made him chuckle.

"you want to marry me already?" he asked while he tried to held back his laugher. He failed and started laughing. God that was so cute.

"so do you want to go out with me?" he asked me shyly. "I'd love to," I answered with a smile. He smiled and leaned down. His lips met mine and my hand held his cheek.

I pulled away and we both smiled widely. "Shawn! it's your time for rehearsals," I heard Dad yelling. We pulled away and I kissed his cheek before I entered the dressing room.

I waited on the couch and scrolled through my twitter.

"@/maddieziegler: @/RosalieR5 Rosaaaa Kenzie and I miss you soooooo much we have to meet up soon again"

I retweeted her tweet and tweeted:

"@/RosalieR5: @/maddieziegler definitely! I miss you two too. Maybe you can come to one of R5's shows soon?!"

I got a respond straight after.

"@/maddieziegler: @/RosalieR5 YESSS! We can't wait! I'll text you when!"

I tweeted a simply 'okay, see ya then' when the door opened and my siblings walked in.

"So, Shawn told us something," Rydel said smirking. Oh no he didn't!

"Which was?" I asked shacking. "that you're an awesome rapper!" She answered. "rap something for us! Please?!" Ratliff begged.

Ratliff & Rocky are hearing more rap then everyone else and I'm only hearing Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea or stuff like that.

"No," I answered shyly. "why not?" Riker asked me curious. "because I don't want to," I respond. "pleeeease!" Rocky begged with puppy eyes.

"I can't! It's not good I don't have a talent," I explained. "everyone has a talent, some people just don't know which one," Ross said with a smile.

"Please rap for us!" Ratliff & Rocky said in unison. I nodded and did the part from Iggy Azalea in 'Problem' from Ariana Grande.

They all clapped and cheered. "That was awesome!" Rydel squealed happily. "thanks," I replied smiling.

"You can perform with Ryland as DJ," Ross suggested which made everyone nod, hysterical.

"No! I can't do that!" I said a little mad at myself. "why not? You did awesome!" Ratliff complimented. "thank you but I just can't do that," I replied sadly.

"You don't have to," Rydel said with a smile. "but you need to," Riker said which made the boys agree. "You did AWESOME! You have to try it," Rocky said excitedly.

"I will," I said quietly. "YES!" The boys yelled. "but you don't have to," Rydel reminded me nicely. "Rydel!" Ross whined. "don't pressure her," Rydel replied when she started making her make up for the show.

"I'm gonna tell Ryland!" Ratliff said happily. "I'm coming with you," Rocky said also happily. They jumped up and down and ran to where Ryland was.

I laughed at them and rolled my eyes.

I went on Instagram and liked some pic. I decided to take one with Rydel. I went to her and held my phone up. I laughed and uploaded it.

Rydel didn't payed attention when I took the pic so it looked ridicules.

'Haha sorry Delly ❤️ Boys 😑'

I tagged them and I saw Ross & Riker photobombing that's why I wrote that in the description.

I laughed and got likes and comments like crazy. Telling me they were jealous and we look awesome and cute and whatever.

I love my siblings fans. They're so cute.

"Two hours to the show!" I heard Dad yelling. Shawn entered the room and sat next to me on the couch.

Riker put his hand between us and shove us away so he could sit in the middle from us. "don't make a move on my sister," Riker said when he glared at Shawn.

Riker laughed but I knew that he was serious. "Let him doing a move, they're cute," Rydel was from the corner.

"Never in a million years," Ross said and high fives Riker who agreed with him. I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs.

I played on my phone and liked more pictures. Ratliff, Rocky & Ryland came into the room and smiled widely. "let's rehears!" Ryland said when he grabbed my arm and pushed me to the stage.

Everyone else followed and even Dad watched us. Ryland started with his things and I rapped my part. I shove my fear away and I nailed it.

Everyone clapped and we group hugged. It's gonna be a crazy day.