|| Chapter 64 ||

Rosalie's POV.

I put on a pair of blue jeans and a top which reached a little over my butt. It was a bit see through so you could see my black bra a bit.

Today we're leaving back to California. New Year was three days ago and Jason & Shawn are likely to rip each others heads off until today. They talked for awhile and since then they were laughing continuously.

They would always give each other high fives or talk with my brothers about ice hockey and football. I'm glad that they like each other. We all packed our luggages in the three cars and when I wanted to get in Dad's, Shawn & Jason beat me and Ryland was already in.

"Sorry, no space!" Ryland said and shut the door. Wow, that was nice.

Mike sat in the passenger seat and they drove off first. The second car drove away as well with Mom, Cheryl, Ratliff, Rydel & Riker.

I groaned and sat in the last car with George, Ross, Rocky & grandpa in the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes and sat between Ross & Rocky as George drove off. "What's wrong with you over there?" George asked me politely.

"My ex boyfriends literally pushed me aside, jumped in the car and smashed the door close," I explained which made everyone in the car laugh.

"Thanks guys, really," I scoffed. "Sorry, princess," Rocky said as he swung his arm around my shoulder. "Yea, Yea, Whatever," I said as I stared at my phone. I opened twitter and saw tweets from Ryland, Shawn & Jason.

'@/ShawnMendes: New Year was amazing with the crew. Now on our way to the airport with my buddies
@/JasonSilva & @/RylandR5'

'@/JasonSilva: Chillin' in the car with @/ShawnMendes & @/RylandR5 on our way to the airport!'

'@/RylandR5: So much fun with ma bros @/JasonSilva &
@/ShawnMendes'

I rolled my eyes and closed twitter as I shove my phone back in my pocket. "Why don't they date each other then?" I asked myself. I heard some laughs and I guess I said that out loud.

-

I was the last who had to take a seat and of course the last seat was next to Rydellington, making out. I stomped over to the window seat in the first class, first row and plopped down.

I heard Shawn & Jason behind me, talking about sports. Everyone started a conversation and I just looked out of the window.

"Attention! We're about to take off so please fasten your seatbelt," a stewardess said over an inter com. I did as told and listened to some music until we were in the clouds.

I love flying, it's just that you feel free and the view is just incredible.

I got tired of listening to the same songs over and over again so I decided to just stare out of the window without listening to music.

"So, dude, how was it?" I heard Shawn ask. "What?" Jason asked confused. "You know, having sex with Rosa," Shawn replied and I gulped as my hands started shaking. Why the hell would he ask that?

"Bro, I won't tell it's intimate," Jason replied and I couldn't wish for a better answer. "Oh c'mon I won't tell anyone." "Dude, No!" Jason said a bit louder. They already were whispering so that no one could hear but yea, I did.

"You know, before I knew that she cheated on me with you. I thought about having sex with her. I mean we were a couple for a long time," Shawn told Jason.

God, this is so awkward. "Sorry dude, I didn't know that she was with you at the time," I heard Jason saying. "No, it's fine," Shawn replied simply. "She just doesn't love me like she loves you," he added.

"She isn't together with one of us so she doesn't love me either," Jason replied to him. I sat on my seat on my knees and turned around so I was looking at them.

"I didn't say that," I told both of them as I rested my elbows on my seat. "You heard us?" Shawn asked with wide eyes. "Every single word," I informed them with a nod as I rolled my eyes.

They apologized but I just shook my head. "Don't apologize, it's fine. I never said that I don't love you," I said to both of them. "Don't love who?" They asked curious. "Both of you," I replied as I rubbed my temples.

"What does that mean?" Jason asked confused. "I don't know who I love more, it's frustrating." They both just looked at me like I was crazy. "Sorry, for everything," I said before I turned around in my seat and plopped back down.

"Maybe you guys need to impress her and just be yourself," I heard, I guess Riker saying who was a row behind them. Everyone else was either watching a movie or listened to music.

"You're right. But that won't affect our friendship, right?" Shawn asked Jason. "Nope, it won't," Jason replied. I sighed and stared out of the window again.

A little did I know that they would do ANYTHING to impress me and also that I may or may not be annoyed by that.

___________________

What do you think? who will end up with her?

And what do you think does her life have in store?