|| Chapter 24 ||

Rosalie's POV.

I decided to follow them and started listening to their conversation.

"Who's she?" The boy asked. "Rosalie Lynch," Shawn answered. "the girl you're in love with but she said that you would better be off as friends?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Yea," Shawn answered kinda nervous and sad. He still likes me?

"So are you gonna make a move on her again?"

"I don't think so, she might feel uncomfortable and there's much going on in her life so I won't force her to like me or something. Things are like things are."

So he wants me to feel comfortable? That's cute!

I walked back and sat on my towel. I crossed my legs and just sat there to tan a little more. A few minutes later Shawn came back and sat down next to me again.

"I wanna go home," I said to him when I stood up. "wanna come?" I asked him when he stood up as well. "sure," he answered when he helped me to pack my bag.

He took it from me and carried it while we started walking. We talked about movies and stuff which was really fun but I could see that he was tense.

"What's up with you?" I asked him when I stopped walking. "nothing," he answered simply. "I listened to your conversation," I told him with a sigh.

"what did you hear and why did you do it?" he asked me. "I just wanted to know why you both wanted to talk and I heard the beginning where he asked who I was and yea," I responded to him.

I guess he was a little mad.

"It's just, I can't get over you. It's hard for me but I know you don't feel comfortable in a relationship right now so I'm gonna move on and I'm going home," he said with a sigh.

"you don't need to go home," I told him. "but I can't stand it," he answered with an apologetic look. "okay," I replied with a sigh.

We stand there awkwardly. "bye," he said before he turned around. "bye," I replied when I ran down the road to my house.

I unlocked the door and didn't know what to do next. I ran up the stairs and took the quickest shower I've ever took. I let my hair air dry and dressed myself in sweetpands and a tank top.

I took my phone and ran down the stairs but when I was about to step at the second last step I tripped, as usual.

I fell to the ground and hold my wrist. "I'm good, I'm okay," I said to myself.

It was only 2pm and my head hurt. I walked to the freezer and took out an ice pack. I wrapped it into a towel so it wasn't to cold for my wrist.

I turned the TV on laid on the couch while I held the ice pack to my wrist. Why is this always happening to me? I'm always tripping over something.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

~Conversation~

"hello?" Rosalie

"Hey it's the coolest boy on earth how are ya doing?" Ratliff

"I'm...okay, Ratliff how are you?" Rosalie

"I'm good and you're not okay, what's wrong?" Ratliff

"guess" Rosalie

"It's boring alone?" Ratliff

"yea that too but I tripped and fell again" Rosalie

"everything okay?" Ratliff

"my head hurts and my wrist is hurting too but I don't know what's wrong and I don't care anymore. I always trip and fell so I'm used to the pain anyways" Rosalie

"I'm coming over!" Ratliff

~End Conversation~

Before I was even able to respond he hung up. I sighed and groaned when I watched dance moms. I don't like Cathy from Candy Apples.

A few minutes later the front door opened since Ratliff had a key.

He came and sat down. "show me," he demanded when he looked at my wrist. I put the ice pack away and and wrist was red and a little violet.

"I'm driving you to the hospital," Ratliff said when he turned the TV off. "No!" I whined pouting. "yes!" He replied to me.

"but...I don't want to! they already know me there and people are thinking that I'm doing this to myself or something," I responded a little annoyed at the fact that I got hurt again and that he wants me to go to the hospital.

"come on," he said when I took my arm. We walked to his car and he drove me to the hospital. We didn't talked at all.

I was tired of tripping.
I was tired of getting hurt.
I was tired of people being busy.
I was tired of losing people.
I was tried of life.

We walked into the hospital building and went to the counter. "Rosalie, what did you do again?" the counter lady asked me.

"I told you they all know me," I said to Ratliff. He shrugged it off and told the nurse about my wrist. They checked it up quickly and told me that I sprained my hand.

"YES! it isn't broken!" I almost yelled which made the doctors laugh. I high five the doctors and Ratliff with my other hand and we walked out of the building.

"don't. tell. my. family," I said to Ratliff when we arrived home. "why not?" he asked me confused. "they don't even care so go ahead see ya probably tomorrow or not," I said when I got out of the car.

"bye!" he yelled from the inside of the car. I waved and entered my house.

It was almost 5:30pm so everyone is coming home in the matter of minutes. I made food for myself and ate it before I went in my room.

I heard the door open and I heard footsteps. I put on a hoodie and hid my hand in my pockets. "ROSA!" I heard Rydel yell.