|| Chapter 89 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"All our hair and make up is done now slip on your dresses girls!" Mom announced but before I slipped mine on, I helped Ella to put hers on.

They all had their dresses on as a tears slipped out of my eye. "Don't cry your make up!" "Is waterproof," Mom said to Rydel who almost freaked out. "Now, Rydel will you help me to put my dress on?" I asked and she nodded with a huge grin.

We went upstairs with my dress and Rydel helped me to put it on. A few minutes later we were done and I slipped my white heels on. I looked in my body mirror and saw Rydel crying. I didn't wore my glasses today though. I don't need to wear them often so I simply decided not to. I hugged Rydel tightly and we went down the stairs.

Mom started crying as she saw me and so did the other girls. Ella didn't understood why we were crying so she grabbed the last pancake and shove it down her throat. A few minutes later we heard a car horn and went outside to see that Dad picked us up with the van.

I sat in the front with Dad and I saw that a tear slipped out of his eye. "Daddy don't cry," I whispered which made him chuckle. "I'm just really happy baby girl," he said as we arrived at the church.

Mom went inside while the girls, Dad & I went to the back to meet up with my brothers. "It'll start in 10!" Mom told us before she walked back inside. I saw my brothers and ran towards them in my heels which caused me to almost slip but Riker caught me.

"You look beautiful," they all said which made me smile. "Thank you." "Our baby sister is getting married. I can't believe it," Ross said as he hugged me and kissed my head. I hugged each of them and they all kissed my head.

"Aww look at my baby," Ratliff said as he picked Ella up and placed her on his hip. "5 more minutes!" Dad announced. "I'm gonna puke!" I said and covered my face with my hands.

"Shh, calm down. You'll be fine," Rydel assured me as she took my hands from my face. "I can't calm down Rydel!" I started panicking. "Rosa! Listen to me, you'll be fine. Jason will wait for you at the altar and you will forget about all the stress after you say 'I do', alright?"

"Yea, thanks Rydel," I said and hugged her tightly. "60 seconds guys!" Dad announced and I seriously could puke now. Rydel took Ella's hand and linked arms with Ross, Ratliff with Skye, Riker with Sabrina, Ryland with Savannah & Rocky with Rowan.

I linked my arm with Dad and had the bouquet of flowers in my hand. The door opened and the music started playing. Everyone went in until it was my time. I took a step forwards and another.

I started smiling like an idiot when I saw Jason waiting at the altar. Tears slipped out of my eyes and I was so happy to see him. I couldn't even focus on the guests or whoever all I saw was Jason. Dad kissed my head and handed me over to Jason.

"You look beautiful," he whispered as he wiped my tears. "You look handsome," I replied with a giggle. Our eyes never leaving one another.

The priest talked and talked until little Ella came to us with the rings. Everyone 'aww'ed and Jason & I kissed her cheek.

"Do you, Jason Brady Silva, take Rosalie Emily Lynch to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do!"

"And do you, Rosalie Emily Lynch, take Jason Brady Silva to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!"

We slipped the rings on and both looked at the priest with our eyebrow raised. He muttered an 'oh yea' and said, "you may now kiss the bride!"

I giggled and Jason cupped my cheeks and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. Our family and friends clapped and cheered loudly before Jason pulled away smiling like an idiot.

"Sup Mrs. Silva?" Jason said as my heart melted. "Nothin I just got married what about you?" I asked and he chuckled before he pressed his lips onto mine again.

"Let's go Party!" I heard my brothers yelling. I laughed and they all got in the cars while Jason drove me in a Porsche, someone borrowed us. We drove to the venue where we would party until we pass out.

We arrived at the venue and actually we wanted to hire a photographer but Ross really wanted to do that and canceled the guy behind our backs. We aren't mad because we know that he can do sick pics as well.

Ross told us to pose so he could do pics of us, the bride and the groom. After he took millions of pics we had a champagne reception and Jason & I split to talk to our guests.

"Maddie! Mackenzie! I'm so glad you could make it!" I exclaimed as I hugged them both. "We wouldn't miss our friends wedding!" Maddie said and squealed. "You look beautiful!" Mackenzie added smiling. "Aww thank you. Well guys I'll see you later," I waved and walked to our other guests.

"Calum!" I yelled and tried to ran in those heels. I jumped in his arms laughing. "You look beautiful princess," he said and smiled at me. "Thank you, Laura! Raini!" I hugged them as well and they looked fabulous.

I talked with them for a while until I asked, "where the hell is Jason at?" We all looked around and saw him talking to Ed and his team mates. I sneaked up from behind and wrapped my arms around him.

_______________

Aww they're married yeeeeah

4 chapters left :O :(

Why is no one reading 'on my own' is it that bad? Anyways, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Just wanted to remind you bc I cannot thank you enough for all the support I get for this book :)