|| Chapter 47 ||

*Christmas morning*

Rosalie's POV.

"Honey! Mommy brought you presents!" Jenna said when she came into the room with presents. I heard the guy named David yelling her name when they were fighting.

He still doesn't know that I'm here and Jenna is always taping my mouth before he comes, so I don't have any chances to yell or something.

She's hitting me pretty often lately since I don't call her mom and I'm not accepting to be a girl who I'm not.

"For you," she said when I opened the box to reveal another stuffed, pink unicorn with a rainbow horn. "can you let me go?" I asked a little mad.

"NO! YOU'RE MINE! JANE YOU ARE MINE AND YOU WILL BE FOREVER!" She yelled before she hit me again and again. "say your name!" She demanded while she was red because of anger.

"Rosalie!" I yelled at her. I shouldn't have done that...

-

Rydel's POV.

I miss Rosalie! She's gone for three days now and the police still couldn't find her. Mom & Dad flew to Paris and are staying with us while Shawn flew home to his family.

They didn't believed us at first that it wasn't our fault but now they forgave us and are helping as much as they can. The police is doing the best they can which wasn't much at all.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered while Mom was holding me in her arms. "It's going to be okay honey," she whispered before we both started crying again.

"Christmas without her isn't like it's supposed to be," Riker said with his head in his hands. "We know Riker, we'll find her," Ratliff said when he patted Riker's shoulder.

"What if we don't!" Riker suddenly yelled. "don't you see it in the news that people get murdered and kidnapped and stuff! Only 10% of them will get found!" He yelled before he started crying.

"I can't stand it," he whispered hurt which made my heart shatter into pieces. To see everyone so miserable and not to know where Rosalie is makes me feel like nothing makes sense anymore.

We were in our hotel rooms 24/7. It hurts so much not to now where she is and why someone would do that to her. The police was trying their best to find her but the chance was low.

Rosalie's POV.

Days past. Ross' Birthday is tomorrow and you have no idea how much I want to be back. Jenna is crazy!

I found out that her real daughter, named 'Jane' died when she was two years old and she thinks I'm her which is creepy. She wants me to pretend to be Jane, which I'm doing, or else...

I can't stand the pain. You have no idea how brutal she is. You know that time when I yelled at her that I'm Rosalie not Jane? Well, she hit me a several times and after that she threw glass at me.

I have a few cuts in my arms and a deep one on my forehead. She even hit me with her belt, which hurt so much that I screamed for hours.

I always sit in the corner of the room. I've never laid in that bed. I barely sleep the last time I slept was two days ago. I looked out of the window, hoping that someone would move into the apartment.

To my luck I saw a couple walking through the apartment on the other side. It was like three feeds away but we were like on floor 8 or something. I already tried to escape twice that explains why I was tied to the bed but it was lose so I didn't cared at all. I just pretended that it was tight so I couldn't move.

The couple was carrying some boxes in the apartment. Please let them see me! Please let them help me!

I was scared to go to the window since Jenna is coming like every 10mins. I'm afraid of getting hurt again. Calm down Rosalie.

You need to be strong. They will notice you and call the police to help you. You're going to be fine just take deep breaths and calm yourself down. Think about the good things you got to experience.

-

It was pitch dark outside. The tiny clock on the wall showed me that it was around 3:18am. I freaked out. I got angry and I couldn't stand it. I grabbed a piece of the glass and held it to my neck.

Just do it and you'll be painless. You're going to be an angel who will look over your family. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I can't do this. I can't give up like this.

It's not worth it. I lowered my hand and pressed my hand close. I squeezed my eyes shut and played songs in my mind. I opened my hand and saw the blood running out of the cut. I was so angry that I hit the wall.

I need to get out of here...

____________________

I hope you still like the story even though I'm not sure if the 'drama' was a good addiction to the story but I'm just overthinking :D that's how I am :)