|| Chapter 59 ||

A few days later

Rosalie's POV.

"Celebrity Break Up of the month, Rosalie Lynch & Shawn Mendes."

"Who's Rosalie's secret boyfriend?"

"Who's Mister X?"

"What's the story behind Rhawn's break up?"

I read out loud all the magazine article as we were all sitting on the couch in our living room. I also got a bunch of messages from Sabrina, Rowan and everyone else, asking what happened.

I just told them that we don't love each other anymore. Of course they asked who Mister X was but no one knows except for my family...and Shawn.

I decided to call Shawn to be sure that he won't tell anything. "What?" He asked as he picked up. "I want to get sure that you won't ruin my life by telling everyone what I did and who he is," I said kinda nervous.

"I won't Rosa. I would never do something like that even when I'm mad at you," he assured me. I sighed in relief and said goodbye and a thank you before I hang up.

"Why don't we...do something?" I asked no one in particular as I snuggled into Jason's chest. "She's right," Ratliff agreed. "I now dude, always am," I said which made everyone laugh.

"Well, Christmas is soon so we're going back to Colorado," Riker told me. Totally forgot about that! "Right, what date is it?" I asked curious.

"December 4th," Riker answered my question. "when are we leaving?" I asked him. "December 18th," he answered. "two weeks," I said and though about what I could buy my siblings and Jason.

"Awesome!" I yelled suddenly as I jumped up and left up the stairs to get my laptop out. I could see the puzzled looks on their faces in my mind.

I went on the website from a store who sells ice hockey equipment. I looked the opening times and decided to go either today or tomorrow. I then thought about what I could buy Rydel, Jason & Ratliff since they don't play ice hockey.

Ratliff gets something weird with cats or something. Rydel gets a onesie and other stuff I find. Jason gets...I'll think about this later.

I ran back downstairs and they all looked at me with puzzled looks. "everything's fine guys," I said as I rolled my eyes playfully. "Rydel, we need to go grab some things from a store," I told her and she nodded.

"Bye babe," I whispered to Jason as I pecked his lips and waved at my brother before we left. "where too?" She asked me. "ice hockey store," I told her and she nodded as she drove off.

"What can I buy Jason for Christmas?" I asked Rydel curious. She thought for a while and shrugged. "how, that was helpful," I said pretending to be amazed. She laughed and we arrived at the store.

I looked around and the boys already had shoulder pads, shin guards and stuff like that. I either buy each of them a stick or a helmet. I know Rocky broke his favorite stick so he gets a stick.

I also know that Ross doesn't like his helmet so he gets a helmet. "this one looks sick," I said as I showed Rydel a hockey stick, prefect for Rocky. She nodded and smiled.

I then went to look for a helmet and I decided to buy a yellow one but with black in like ombré style which looked awesome. "Riker gets a stick as well right?" Rydel asked me and I nodded.

She showed me one and I nodded. "now, Ryland," I said and he gets a helmet as well. I decided on a red one also in ombré style but with white.

"Didn't Jason wanted to join the hockey team?" Rydel asked me. "YES! You're right! I'm gonna buy him a stick in white with turquoise!"

I paid 600$ for all of it and put them in the car. "now, let's drive to the crazy shirts shop," I said excitedly. Rydel smirked and drove off.

-

"This one and this one," I said to the cashier as I pain for the two shirts for Ratliff. One was with a space cat and the other was two cats doing a weird dance move.

It's supposed to be Ratliff & me.

"what about that one?" Rydel asked laughing as she pointed to a black hoodie with 'Mister X' on it. I laughed and nodded as I paid for it.

Ratliff also got a stuffed cat and a new set of drum sticks to be fair with the prices. "what about my present?" Rydel asked excitedly. "I'm not gonna buy it now," I said as we went to the car.

She frowned and I laughed as we drove home. I hid everything in the garage where nobody would find it and went inside with Rydel following me.

I plopped on the couch exhausted. "what did you guys do?" Ryland asked curious. "I bought Christmas presents but now my bank account is crying."

"Wanna go to the mall tomorrow?" I asked Jason since I still needed presents for Rydel and my parents and grandparents. "sure thing," Jason nodded.

"Rydel, I'm gonna give Jason that one present now so we can go shopping with it," I told her as I left to get it. I laughed to myself as I handed Jason the back.

He pulled out the hoodie and we all started laughing. "thanks babe," he thanked me and put it on, feeling like he had more swag then myself.

"Looks sexy," I said as I pecked his lips. I wiped his lips with my thumb afterwards since I put lipgloss on before we came back.

_______________

Woah! We have major Rhawn shipper here but also Josa shipper and well...I'm kinda Josa shipper too so you can only guess...but...you'll see ;)