|| Chapter 10 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"AHHHH!" I screamed when my hand hit the wall. I started crying and my rips hurt again because of the crying.

"Oh my god, Rosa I'm so so sorry," Riker apologized. I was crying like crazy. Ross laid me on the couch and everyone gathered around me.

"Riker!" Rydel yelled at him when she slapped his arm. "It was an accident," Riker said sadly. "I'm so so sorry," Riker apologized.

I squeezed my eyes shut and hold my rips. "Oh my god!" I heard someone gasp. I opened my eyes and saw that my hand was bleeding through the bandage.

"MOM! DAD!" Ross yelled and seconds later they came running downstairs.

"I'm gonna unwrap the bandage and look," Mom told me after Riker explained everything. I opened my eyes and she was about to unwrap my arm/hand.

"Oh god! To the hospital!" My Mom said worriedly. "I'm coming!" Riker yelled worriedly.

Ross lifted me up after Mom put the bandage back around it. Dad got in the car along with Riker. Ross laid me down in the back and got in the car as well. Everyone else stayed home.

"What did you saw?" I asked Ross when we were driving. "It was open again," he told me while I grabbed his hand and squeezed it along with my eyes.

I was in pain.

Soon I felt the car stop and Ross lifted me up. We ran inside and Dad told a nurse what happened.

She told us to follow her. We got in a room and Ross laid me on the bed. Riker, Dad & Ross were allowed to stay.

The doctor came in and unwrapped the bandage on my arm. He had like a desk and laid my arm on it.

I took a glance at it and gasped. Ross grabbed my hand and I squeezed it tightly. "You can try to distract her by talking or something," the doctor said to my brothers and Dad.

"What do you want to do when we get out of here?" Dad asked me smiling. "I wanna go eat ice cream and I want to spend more family time and the most thing I want to do is driving rollercoaster but I can't since my rips are hurting and I can't sit," I told him with a smile.

"How about we go eat ice cream after that and tomorrow is Riker's & Ross' day off and everybody is home so we can make something fun, how does this sound?" Dad asked me.

I felt the doctor doing shots in my hand/arm. I squeezed my eyes and squeezed Ross' hand tightly.

"Sounds awesome!" I said to him. Riker looked guilty when I opened my eyes. "Hey, it's fine. Don't blame yourself it was an accident," I told him.

He smiled and kissed my head. "I'm still really sorry, princess," he said with a guilty smile.

"I know but it's fine, seriously."

"I'm gonna go drink something, want anything?" Dad asked us. We answered, no and Dad left.

"How long?" I asked the doctor. I wasn't in pain on my hand since it was numb. "a few more minutes," he answered.

I pulled out my phone and held it in the air for a selfie. Riker, Ross & I made some pics and I did a vine.

"I'm in the hospital again today, my stitches opened accidentally. I'm fine by the way. Thanks for all the help my family told me about the Hashtag and stuff. Thanks," I said into my phone while I filmed myself and my arm at last.

I send the pictures to Ross & Riker and we all posted some of them on Twitter & Instagram.

I was in a good mood actually. Dad came back and and the doctor was done. "how many stitches?" I asked curiously.

"First you had 21 but I had to add some so now you have 27," the doctor told me. My eyes widened.

I got stitches once, on my knee but only 5. Ross lifted me up again and Dad signed some papers. We got in the car and drove off.

The car stopped earlier and Dad got out only. He came back with three cups of ice cream. He handed me, Riker & Ross the ice cream and drove home.

Right when we were done eating ice cream we arrived home. Ross carried me again which was a little frustrating because the doctor also told me not to sit a lot.

We entered the house and got in the living room. Ross laid me down and everyone sat down.

"She got more stitches but she's fine now," Dad said to everyone. "how many stitches do you have anyways?" Ryland asked me curious.

"First I had 21 but now I have 27," I answered him. "that's a lot!" He confessed with wide eyes. "my baby," Mom said when she hugged me.

"I'm fine," I said to her. She nodded and sat back down. "Rosa wants a family night so how about we play poker?" Dad suggested.

"YES! Y'all going down!" Rocky said when he ran to bring the case. He came back and we started playing.

We ate some candies while playing and had a lot of fun even when I was crying sometimes because of the pain.

Broken rips are the worst. Ok maybe not, but the worst I've had before.

At the end of the game, Dad won and tomorrow we'll gonna go to the beach. The doctor said swimming will be good for me even when I have no idea how much this will probably hurt.

Ratliff was staying over which he's doing almost every day since they started R5. Their second album 'Sometime last Night' is coming out July 10th. Then they're touring.

We all went to sleep and Ross was sleeping next to me again. I was sorry that he had to do that but he told me it was fine for him.