|| Chapter 62 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"What's in there?" I asked excitedly. "Open and see," Ryland answered as he gestured us to open the boxes. Rydel told me to open the box on the count of three and when we did...

"Merry Christmas!" Our boyfriends yelled. I laughed and jumped in Jason's arms. I saw that Rydel jumped into Ratliff's as well and from the corner of my eye I saw Cheryl, George & Mike talking with our parents.

"I missed you, Angel," he said with a grin as he put me down. "I missed ya too babe," I said before he pressed his lips onto mine. "I have a present for you," he said as he pulled out a black velvet box.

He gave it to me and I opened it, excitedly. In the box was the necklace with the pink diamond, shaped in a heart. "oh my god! Jason! Thank you so so much!" I yelled happily.

He put it around my neck and I kissed him passionate. "I have something for you too," I said as I ran inside the house to get the hockey stick and helmet.

He unwrapped his hockey stick and the box where his helmet was in and his smile grew wider. "thank you so much, Angel. I love it," he said as he kissed me again.

Suddenly someone held me a ring in my face. "it's a promise ring from Ratliff," Rydel squealed happily. I screamed with her and hugged her as we jumped up and down.

"Look at the necklace Jason gave me. I love it!" I said as I showed Rydel the necklace. "oh my god, so sweet," she squealed with me.

"Girls. Something we will never understand," the boys said which made everyone laugh.

New Years Eve

We spend Ross' Birthday, playing ice hockey all day long. It was around 6pm on New Years Eve and we were all writing our New Years resolutions.

I thought about all the things I want to change but I didn't found even one.

I suddenly saw my necklaces hanging down my neck. The one Jason gave me and...S+R...I still wore it and I didn't know why. What if I love Shawn more then I love Jason? I'm so confused.

"Rydel?" I asked as I looked around sadly. "She's out with Mom, what's wrong?" Ross asked me curious. "I need a sibling to talk to," I told him so Jason and the adults couldn't hear.

Ross nodded, stood up and held his hand out for me to take. I took it and he dragged me into our big room. We sat on his bed and he waited for me to talk. Tears already brimmed in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

I showed him both of my necklaces and he knew what I meant. He pulled me into a hugged and a tear rolled down my cheek and on his shirt. "So, Rydel told us you love Jason more, did you changed your answer?"

I shrugged, "I don't know anymore, Ross. I love Jason. I can't love Shawn anymore," I told him as he looked into my eyes, trying to say the right thing to me.

"Maybe Shawn doesn't love you anymore," He said but I took my phone out and showed him a tweet from Shawn which he tweeted on Christmas.

'Merry Christmas to everyone! I love you still marshmallow'

He sighed and thought about to what he could say next. Someone knocked at the door and Riker came in. "What's wrong?" He asked me as he sat down next to us.

I gave Ross a 'tell-him' look and he told him about it. "Maybe you should take a break from both of them?" Riker suggested with a shrug. "I can't live without them! It's hard not to text Shawn, asking if he wants to come over and I love Jason so much."

"You tell both of them to be friends until your heart choose who it wants," Ross said which was a good idea but seriously I don't think I can brake Jason's heart, again.

"Should I tell him now?" I asked curious and nervous. The boys just shrugged and I told the boys to get Jason for me. They left and Jason came into the room. "What's wrong?"

"I need a break," I said directly as he just stared at me. "Maybe, I'm just not ready for anything right now. I can't just go on with that and I'm so so sorry," I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

He wiped my tear with his thumb and smiled weakly. "It's fine, I'll wait for you." I nodded, kissed his cheek and we went back to everyone else. Seems like Riker & Ross already told everyone.

I rolled my eyes and ate a sandwich grandma made for Rocky. "Hey! That's mine!" He yelled as he ripped the sandwich out of my hands.

"I ate like half of it already. Why do you care now?" I asked as I jumped on his lap and took a bite. "Rosa!" He whined as he pushed me off his lap with all his strength which made me fall on the floor, hitting my head on the table in process.

My head started pounding and I squeezed my eyes shut. "Rosa! Are you okay?" I heard someone but I didn't recognize the voice at all. "Mom!" Someone screamed as I heard a loud smashing from the door.

Mom & Rydel probably got home.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" Another voice asked. "Rocky why'd you do that?" Yet another voice asked. I felt myself getting lifted up and placed on the couch.

"Is she awake?"