|| Chapter 84 ||

!Read authors note at the end!

Rosalie's POV.

I woke up and saw Jason smiling at me. "Creepy," I muttered and closed my eyes again. I heard him chuckling as he rolled on top of me and kissed my neck. "No, not round two. I'm sore," I said as I pushed him off.

I pecked his lips and went in the bathroom to take a shower. "Aren't you gonna join me?" I asked loudly. I heard quick footsteps and Jason appeared. He chuckled and smiled widely. "Good morning fiancée," he said which made me blush.

"Morning fiancé," we both laughed and washed us. I stepped out of the shower and he wrapped me in a rope. He wrapped himself in a rope as well and held me close to his chest. "I'm hungry," I said and ruined the moment which made both of us laugh again.

We walked in the room to see the room service women who put plates with breakfast on our table. She smiled widely and said, "congrats." We thanked her and she left.

I took my phone as I ate a pancake. "Holy shit! I have like 500 messages mostly from my brothers of course," I told Jason as I showed him my phone. "The proposal is all over the internet," he informed me and showed me what's going on, on Twitter and stuff.

My phone rang and it was Mom.

"Hey Mom!" I cheered happily. She started squealing and screaming which made me held my phone far away from my ear. Jason started laughing and I rolled my eyes playfully. "OH MY GOD MY BABY IS ENGAGED!" She screamed into the phone.

"I know Mom, I was there," I told her which made Jason laugh even louder. "Can I help you to find the dress? Oh and I'll help with the invitation! Oh and the flowers! Who's gonna be your maid of honor?" She asked me thousands of question.

"Mom calm down! We didn't planned anything and we have time I mean we're still young so we can wait," I told her and I heard her taking deep breaths. "Right baby girl, sorry. I'm just so happy for your two!"

"It's alright Mom. I love you!"

"I love you too honey, bye!"

I hang up and my phone started ringing again. I picked it up and it was Riker. "Hey Rik!" I said into the phone. "You're still young Rosa. Are you sure about this? Are you ready for marriage?"

"God, yea bro I'm good! Deal with it dude! Don't worry about it!" I said and he sighed. "HEY ROSA!" I heard some people yelling on the other line. "HEY BROS!" I yelled back. "Is Jason there?" Riker asked me.

"He sure is," I replied since I had on loud speaker. "Can you give him the phone?" Ryland asked. "Sure," I replied confused and handed Jason the phone even though I could still hear.

"Listen here bro, you better treat her right and don't make her pregnant already you hear that?" Riker said sternly. I put my hands over my mouth and tried not to laugh. "But I want a niece or nephew!" I heard Rocky's voice.

I couldn't handle it and bursted out laughing. God, what's wrong with me today? "She did hear it right?" Ross' voice echoed as well. "Yup."

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it while Jason was still on the phone with my brothers. I opened the door and saw my sister, her boyfriend and my niece.

"We heard you're engaged now? Congratulations!" Ratliff said happily as he embraced me in a hug. I didn't hugged back and looked at them. "Hey Rosa!" Little Ella waved and I smiled and bend down to her level.

"Hey Ella," I replied and she embraced me in a hug as well which I returned. "Jason we have guests," I shouted and opened the door wider so they could come in. "Your brothers are still on the phone," Jason informed me.

I took the phone and gestured Jason to talk to Rydellington & Ella while I got outside on the balcony. "What guests?" Ross asked me curious. "Oh you know, some people," I stuttered hoping that they won't notice me lying.

"Rosa you better tell us now!" Riker said into the phone. "Just people guys." "ELLINGTON!" I heard Rydel yelling. "What was that?! Did someone yelled Ellington?" Rocky asked. "No, uhm, I gotta go guys. Bye!"

I hang up and sighed. "What the hell?" I asked as I went back into the room. "Ratliff slipped in the bathroom but he's fine," Jason told me and Rydel apologized. "When will you tell our brothers?" I asked Rydel as I crossed my arms and sat on the couch as well.

"Ellington & I talked about it and decided to move back to LA," she informed us. "When?" I asked curious as I saw Jason playing with Ella. It made my heart melt.

"In about two weeks," she answered my question with a shrug. I nodded and pulled her into a hug. She let out a sob and hugged me back. "Then you'll tell Ella that I'm her auntie and the boy her uncles and Jason as well because we're getting married."

"Jason is really good with kids," Rydel pointed out smirking. "He is but I'm not gonna get pregnant before the age of 26 or something," I said as I shook my head. "Yea sure," Rydel smirked again and I shook my head as we laughed.

____________

Rydellington is coming back to LA!

Surprisingly I'm reading a lot of Harry Styles fanfics lately...

BTW PEEPS I NEED YOUR HELP!
I have an idea for a new book after I finished this one and I'm not sure if I should make it an R5fanfic or maybe even 1Dfanfic of a non fanfic? What should I do? And which boy should by like...the main one ;) Please help me and wrote your thoughts in the comments you can tell me everything like maybe Cameron Dallas or Shawn Mendes WHATEVER YOU WANT! Thank u <3