|| Chapter 68 ||

I JUST WENT TO GUY SEBASTIAN'S CONCERT IN COLOGNE ❤️😍 I don't know if you know him but I think the Aussies sure will ;) he's such a great singer and omfg he was just about to leave when I held out my hand...he came back with a grin, shook my hand and left and I was like "omg mom I'm never going to wash my hand again"
By the way I was in first row and damn happy that I was there because he's freaking awesome!

Sorry for the long text, back to the story :)👇🏼

Rydel's POV.

She climbed into the back while the rollercoaster was rolling. She needs to jump! People where yelling that she should jump but I know that she couldn't.

I know my baby sister but she just needs to jump!

She stood on the rails, lost her balance and fell. Everyone gasped and I guess she blacked out because her eyes where closed and she wasn't moving. To our luck she landed on the air mattress and we ran to her immediately.

They called the ambulance since she was unconscious. Suddenly we heard a loud crash and the rollercoaster was crashed into pieces. Ratliff was hugging me as I cried into his chest.

"She's fine," he cooed as he kissed my head. I nodded and pulled away as Rosa's eyes opened slowly. She stretched her arms out signaling one of the boys to pick her up.

Ross picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck as she laid her head on his shoulder. "We should head home then right?" Riker asked not sure if Rosa was feeling good.

"No, I wanna stay," she whined as she handed that Brandon dude her phone. He typed something in and gave it back. A new lover or what? "Who's that?" Ryland asked gesturing to Brandon.

"A friend," Rosa answered with a shrug. "Wanna come with us dude?" Ryland asked Brandon who nodded and Jason, Shawn, Ryland & Brandon walked to a bench.

"Why don't we split up?" Ratliff suggested everyone agreed and before we knew it the four youngest boys were gone. Me & Ratliff walked away as well, leaving Riker, Rocky, Ross & Rosa.

Rosalie's POV.

"How do you feel?" Rocky asked me as he laid his hand on my thigh. "Good, can we have fun now?" I asked them. "You think that's a good idea after you passed out as you fell from the rails?" Riker asked me unsure.

"Yes Riker!" I assured him with a nod. He gave in and we played some games and stuff until we meet up with everyone else again a few hours later.

"Rosa, I won this for you," Jason said with a grin as he handed me a huge teddy bear. "Aww thank you," I said with a wide smile as I kissed his cheek. "I got you something too," Brandon said laughing as he handed me a small minion who wore a 'friends' shirt.

I laughed and high fived him. "I didn't won but I got you candy floss," Shawn said as he handed me the candy floss. I took it gratefully and thanked him. Rydellington came back and Rydel had a teddy bear as well.

"HA! Mine is bigger!" I exclaimed with a grin. "Whatever, Ratliff won it just for me," she said happily. "Yea and Jason just for me as well," I told her. "Cute," she said with a smile.

"Rosa can I talk to you?" Shawn asked me with hope. I nodded and we walked a few feeds away. "I know you'll choose Jason," he blurred out. "I don't wanna loose you Shawn. You've been with me through tough times and I can't lose you Shawn, please," I begged him.

"You won't lose me, best friends forever right?" He said with a smile. "Best friends forever and ever," I said with a bigger grin. "But you might wanna have the necklace back," I said unsure as I took it from my neck.

"No, it's yours and it doesn't have to mean love right? It's for you from a best friend," he said to me as he took it and put it back around my neck.

"Thank you Shawn," I said and he nodded and he hugged me tightly. We went back to my family and Shawn swung his arm around Jason's shoulder and patted his chest with his other hand.

"She's all yours," Shawn said as he went to talk to Brandon. "Why's that?" Jason asked me curious. "He knew that I would choose you," I said with a slight grin.

"Well then," he said as he grabbed my cheeks and pressed his lips onto mine which surprised me. When I realized what happened I kissed back. He pulled away and we were only inches apart as he asked me, "do you want to be my precious girlfriend, again?"

I giggled and nodded as I bit my lip, feeling the connection between us. He intertwined our fingers and we looked around to see everyone else talking and Rydel taking pictures of us.

"Team Josa all the way!" Ross yelled laughing which made everyone laugh as well. I glad I choose Jason, I just knew it would be him. I guess. He's the one I love with all my heart!

-

All of my brothers including Brandon and my boyfriend walked into the kitchen while Rydel & I were watching the newest episode of the fosters.

Shawn was in the recording studio so he couldn't come.

We heard some whispering and already knew what was going on because Rydel & I just baked a chocolate cake.

"Was it good?" Rydel asked the boys as they came out of the kitchen one by one. "What?" They asked curious. "The cake," I said in a duh tone. "I don't know what you mean we didn't ate cake. What cake are you talking about? Do we have cake? Wow since when do we have cake?" Ross stuttered which made Rydel & I laugh.

"Just look at each other and you'll know," I said laughing. They boys did as told and frowned. Rydel & I laughed harder and our boyfriends wrapped their arms around our waists and pulled us closer.

They kissed us but when I wanted to pull away, Jason pulled me even closer. I laughed against his lips and he pulled away with a smirk. I wiped my mouth in disgust which I was faking.

I saw Ratliff licking Rydel which made me laugh even more.

_____________

Just imagine Ratliff licking Rydel! :D

GUYS! Here is the contest:
Write in the comments why you would be perfect for that role, your name and details about your look and personality.

You can win:
Having a role in my book as...Shawn's girlfriend ;)

Good luck <3