|| Chapter 92 ||

Rosalie's POV.

We're in Paris since good three days and today I'm surprising some fans. A fan send me a video, asking if I could prank her friends who were also fans and since I like pranking people I said yes.

"We gotta go meet up with her!" I yelled since Jason was in the bathroom. He came out and we got to our rented car. We arrived at a big cafe and soon heard an, "oh my god!"

I turned around to be face to face with a girl a little younger then me. "Hey!" I greeted and hugged her, so did Jason. "I can't believe you said yes," the girl named Lana said excitedly.

"Why wouldn't I? I lived under a roof with Rocky," I said which made her laugh. "But I'm sorry to interrupt your honeymoon," she said as her eyes showed guilt. "No, Lana it's fine. We know our way around here anyways and saw everything already so we had a lack of ideas what to do," I told her honestly which made her smile widely.

"So, I thought about the prank," she started, "I live with my friends together and we have a huge fridge maybe you could just hid in there. Of course we turn it off and put everything out."

"That, is a really good idea!" I exclaimed and high fived her. "And by the way two of my friends have a huge crush on Jason," she warned us making me laugh. "I'm irresistible," He said laughing.

"Sure buddy, whatever makes you feel good," I said and patted his shoulder giggling. "Maybe, Jason could meet y'all accidentally and he would be freaking out because he lost me or something and when you tell him to just come to your house and calm down you ask your friends to go and get him something to drink. AND THEN BOOM! There I am!"

We talked about when and where everything will happen and dude I was so excited. We had this little go pro camera's so Jason took one, Lana one & one for myself while we have two in Lana's house.

"This will be the best prank ever!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Can we post it on Youtube?" I asked Lana and she just nodded in excitement.

••• Next Day •••

Lana took the girls out to a cafe around the corner. Jason & I got into Lana's house and Lana already took everything out of the fridge. I climbed in and pulled my legs to my chest.

"Gotta go babe, I'll tell you when we're coming," Jason said and kissed me quickly. "Wait!" He turned around and raised an eyebrow. "Can you give me that chocolate bar over there?"

He laughed and handed it to me before he left. I closed the doors of the fridge and waited for Jason to tell me over a walkie talkie that they're coming.

"We're on our way," I heard Jason's voice good an fucking hour later.

"Mission #BitchInTheFridge is starting!" I said into the walkie talkie and into the camera. I heard quiet laughing from Jason's side. Good a minute later I heard talking and people walking around.

"Where did you saw Rosa last?" I heard a girls voice asking. "I don't know, I guess somewhere at the Eiffel Tower," Jason's voice echoed and god, bless him for being such a good actor.

By the way, in that hour I searched for water guns in their house and I actually found some so I'm sitting here with water guns, not scared to use them. (Imagine an evil laugh)

"Guys can the three of you please get Jason a cold drink, chocolate & like an ice pack or something?" I heard Lana's voice. Footsteps echoed and I was ready to scream and shoot them with the water gun.

The fridge opened and I made 'buh' before I splashed them with water. Lana, Jason & I bursted out laughing as the three girls screamed and one of them even fell on the floor.

"Oh my freaking god!" They repeated over and over again as they pulled me into a hug. "Your expressions were hilarious!" I exclaimed laughing. "You just got pranked by...us!" I added and pointed to Lana, Jason & I.

The girls tackled Lana in a hug and Jason wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek making the girls 'aww'. "Congratulations by the way!" They said with huge grins.

"Thanks," Jason & I said in unison. "How about we cut the video for youtube now?" Lana suggested and I nodded excitedly as we all gathered in the living room in front of, I guess, Tara's laptop.

Good an hour later we were done and posted the video on mine & Jason's YouTube channel where we sometimes do some videos if we get bored. I pulled out my phone and tweeted.

'@/RosalieR5: Go watch mine & Jason's new video on our YouTube Channel! If you did post the Hashtag #BitchInTheFridge haha!'

Only a few minutes later I got a notification.

'@/RockyR5: @/RosalieR5 that's how you do it girl you learned from the best #SoProud #BitchInTheFridge #MyLittlePrincess'

I laughed and smiled at how cute my older brother was as I retweeted his tweet. "So girls, what do you guys want to do with us today, we're all yours," I said to Lana, Tara, Brianna & Jasmine.

"We could make Pizza and watch a movie!" Jasmine suggested excitedly. "Sounds awesome!" Jason exclaimed before I could say something. We split in teams, Jason, Jasmine & Brianna went to make Pizza and Lana, Tara & I decided which movie we would watch.

I guess this will be fun...right?

_____________

Next Chapter will be the last :O

ATTENTION! 🦄 (lovin' da unicorn!)

1. I need a cover for my new book which I'm about to write it's called 'the bully & the spy' and I would appreciate if some of you could do a cover for me and send it to me. ❤️

2. I ran out of books!
I read A LOT and at the moment I just don't know any more books I could read. I only read completed stories with a few exceptions but I would appreciate if you send me book links from books (R5, 1D, idk)

3. I love you guys 🦄🦄🦄❤️⚜