|| Chapter 85 ||

A few days later

Rosalie's POV.

We were on the plane to LA with Rydel, Ratliff & Ella. They bought a house near ours and it's going to be a surprise. The boys will pick us up from the airport but then they see Rydellington and boom...SURPRISE!

The last days were really fun we were at the beach a lot and Rydel & I gossiped while the boys played with Ella. It was heart melting and really cute.

"For how much longer are we stuck here?" I asked Jason as I yawned. "For only a few more minutes," he told me and I nodded and leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes as he stroked my hair.

<><><>

"Babe, wake up," someone whispered in my ear. I felt a hand on my cheek and suddenly lips on mine. My eyes shot open and Jason pulled away and chuckled. "C'mon, we just landed," he told me and I smiled and got up.

We went to get our luggages and looked around for our brothers. "I'm scared," I heard Rydel saying to Ratliff. I turned around and looked at her. "It's going to be okay. Don't worry," I assured her and she smiled and nodded.

"Rosa!" I heard my brothers yelling. I looked around and saw my brothers running towards me. I dropped my bag and hugged them tightly. "We missed you and congratulations again," they said happily as they admired my ring.

"Holy shit!" I heard Ryland mutter. I turned towards him and saw that he was looking at Rydel & Ratliff. I heard several gasps also from my brothers.

Before I knew it we were in a group hug until one of my brother had to ask, "who's that?" Ella waved and smiled. "That's Ella, our daughter."

"Why don't we go home and talk about it there and not in the middle of the airport," Riker suggested still in shock as we agreed and followed him to the van.

<><><>

Rydel explained everything to our brothers and they were mad but calmed down and told her that they missed her and stuff. Now it was time to tell Ella that I'm her auntie and the boys her uncles.

"Ella baby, look these are my siblings which means that this is your auntie and these are your uncles," Rydel explained to little Ella. "I have uncles? And an auntie!" she squealed happily and Rydel nodded before she hugged all of us.

"Where do you two want to get married?" Rydel asked us in excitement. "In a church, right?" Jason asked me and I nodded in agreement. "Will you do it in LA?" Ryland asked.

I looked at Jason but he shrugged. "Maybe it's better in LA, what do you think?" I asked Jason. "Yea LA might be better," he agreed. "This...is so exciting!" Rydel squealed and jumped in her seat.

"Will you get married this year or next?" Rocky asked us. "Next," we both said in unison. "I can't wait!" Rydel's voice echoed through the living room again. "Our baby sister is getting married before everyone else," Ross said with a sigh.

I looked at Rydel and smirked as she gave me an evil smile. We jumped up and did our 'sister dance'

"THAT'S OUR CLUE! SHAME ON YOU!" We yelled and bursted out laughing. Rydel & I made this dance when I was like 11 years old and she told me to use it when us girls are faster with something or more lucky like getting married and stuff.

We did it twice because Rydel was already a mother before the boys even found a girlfriend. "That," Rocky started. "Hurt," Ross finished and they both pretended to cry into each others arms.

"Our furnitures are coming in an hour Ell! We gotta go!" Rydel suddenly said and picked Ella up. "Do you guys need help?" Riker asked, offering to help them. "Yea a little," Rydel said with a nod.

"Who's coming?" Ratliff asked curious. "I'll stay here and I can spend some time with Ella," I offered and Rydel nodded smiling. "Jason you'll stay here as well. Boys! C'mon!"

They all left us with Ella and she waited for me to offer her things we could do. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked her and she nodded as she jumped up and down. "And how about ice cream?" Jason offered but mostly because he wanted ice cream.

Ella squealed and nodded again. Jason picked her up and they left to the kitchen while I put a movie on. I spread out and laid on the whole couch as I closed my eyes. A few minutes later I felt someone poking my nose.

I opened my eyes to see Ella with a bowl of ice cream and her mouth full with chocolate. "Chocolate!" She said and pointed to her mouth as she showed me the chewed chocolate. I chuckled and smiled.

I sat up and she sat on the other couch. I played the movie and Jason came with a huge bowl of ice cream with chocolate sauce, M&M's, Oreos, cookie's and whatnot.

"You want to share with me, right?" I asked as I stared at the bowl in awe. He chuckled and nodded as he sat down. He spread his legs and gestured me to sit between them.

I did and leaned against his chest. He put the bowl right in front of my mouth. He took the spoon and told me to open my mouth so I did and he shove it in my mouth. "It's so good," I moaned. God that taste so damn good.

He fed me and himself until the bowl was empty and I was fast asleep.

_______________

C'mon Josa is gooooals! 😍
I want a boyfriend like that tbh

BTW I'm going on holidays for a week and I'm not sure if I'll have wifi so I may not be able to update. I'm sorry but maybe I'll find free wifi somewhere!

Also I decided that my new story (which I'm already writing) will be a Rocky one bc he's bae! The story will be called 'the bully & the spy' so keep an eye out for it ;)