|| Chapter 15 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"If we can dance so my family won't see, then I'd love too," I said with a giggle. He smiled and nodded. I followed him to the huge dance floor where a lot of people where dancing.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We danced so my family won't see which was good because I don't need them to be protective over me, right now.

He song was a little faster so he took my hands and spun me around several times which made me giggle. He smiled down at me, "your giggle is so cute."

"thanks," I said with a giggle. I still don't know much about him but I will soon since he will be on tour with R5. "tour starts soon," I told him smiling.

"I'm so excited," he said with a smile. "me too," I said in agreement. "only one more month," he said with a wink. I laughed and nodded. I looked around and saw Ross & Riker 'searching' for me. "I gotto go," I whispered sadly.

"why?" he asked me. "my family is searching for me," I answered him. I let go of his hands and looked aorund so nobody could see. I leaned up and kissed his cheek before I walked away.

I turned around and saw him smiling widely at me. "there you are," Ross said to me. "we thought we lost you since we saw Maddie & Mackenzie leaving," Riker added.

"I'm fine guys," I said when I sat down at the table. They all started a conversation and I looked around to see Shawn laughing with Nash, Hayes & Cameron.

He saw me and smiled. I smiled back and looked at everyone at the table. Rydel looked at me, "I'm sorry for earlier," she apologized. "yea, it's fine," I told her. "really?" she asked me. "yea," I replied nodding.

She smiled and I smiled back at her.

"I see y'all finished eating. Now we play another game. You have to pair up in two and you have to dance while a ballon will be against your forehead," the lady said.

Rydel played with Ratliff. Laura with Raini, Calum with Riker, Rocky with Ryland & Ross with me. We all gathered on the dance floor. Every pair got a ballon and the music started.

Ross & I laughed all the time. It didn't took long for other people to let the ballon fall.

I saw Shawn was playing with Cameron Dallas. A few minutes later only five pairs where left.

Bailee Madison & Peyton List
Riker & CalumRocky & Ryland
Austin Mahone & Becky G
Ross & I

"It seems like the Lynch's are good at playing games like that and hide & seek," the lady said which made everyone laugh and Riker & Calum lost their ballon.

Soon Bailee & Peyton were out as well and than Austin & Becky. "It's a Lynch duell, now," the lady said. We heard paparazzies taking pictures. Rocky & Ryland lost their ballon and Ross and I high fives, cheering.

"seems like Rosalie Lynch is winning everything today," the lady said into her mic. I laughed and we went back to our table. It wasn't really a party to be honest. It's just a 'party' with playing games.

The rest of the night was awesome. We played charade and of course I won again. We didn't a few other games and soon we all went home. "today was fun!" I said when we were on our way home.

Everyone agreed and my phone vibrated. I got a message from Shawn.

~

'you didn't said goodbye :('

~

'bye :D'

~

'see ya in a month :)'

~

'yay! :)'

~

I put my phone back and we arrived home a few minutes later. Mom & Dad were out so we all watched movies until 3 in the morning.

~One Months Later~

"We're going on tour tomorrow!" Riker yelled through the house. "WOHO!" we all yelled cheering. "you have to tell her," I heard Mom saying to Dad.

"why need I to tell her?" Dad asked. "because," Mom argued with him. "she will hate me if I tell her that she can't go with us on tour and that she need to stay home with you," Dad said.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I need to stay home? Why?!

I ran to where my siblings where and ran into Ross' arms crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" everyone asked worriedly. "I-I h-heard Mom & Dad talking, t-they said t-that I-I need t-to stay h-home," I explained sobbing.

"they can't do that," Riker said mad. Mom & Dad entered the room and noticed me crying. "what happened?" Mom asked worriedly. She wanted to touch me but Ross walked away and Riker stepped in front of our parents.

"Rosa needs to come!" Riker said loudly. Mom sighs and looked at Dad. "she needs to be schooled and we can't do that on tour," Mom explained.

"if she won't come then we all won't go!" Rydel said and everyone agreed. "kids, you have to go and Rosa will stay here with your Mom," Dad said sternly.

"No!" everyone argued. "she will come with us!" Rocky said. It was silence for a few seconds. "Rosa stays here!" Dad yelled madly which made us all quiet.

He never yells at us that mad. I started crying more and Rydel was crying as well. "DAD!" Riker yelled when he comforted Rydel.

"We need to pack more! so suck it up!" Dad shouted before he walked away. "I guess this means goodbye," I whispered to Ross who rubs my back, comfortly.

"you will come if he will or not," Ross said to me. "I guess not," I replied to him.