|| Chapter 22 ||

Rosalie's POV.

I pulled my phone back out and the boys looked at me with hope.

I went on twitter and tweeted.

'@/RosalieR5 broken ankle & sprained tailbone 🙆🏼🎉'

A few seconds later I got texts from Raini, Laura & Calum, asking what happened. I made a group with the four of us and texted them about what happened.

I also told them that I'm not talking to anyone. Which is amusing for me.

Suddenly the bus stopped promptly and I fell right on my butt again which made me let out a scream of pain.

Tears rolled down my eyes and I tried to stand up which was no use. Ross wanted to lift me up and help me but I decided to talk again.

"Don't!"

He looked at me confused, "why?" "Because! I'm sick of people wanting to help or protect me! I'm already used to get hurt on my body but my brothers laughing at me is much worse!" I yelled with tears running down my cheeks.

"Dad, I wanna go home," I said to him while I was sobbing. "no! We fought for you to come with us and now you want to leave?" Riker asked kinda heart broken.

"I'm not wanted and it's better for me to learn for school since I don't have a talent so I'm gonna work for everything like normal people," I explained a little mad but also sad.

"But we want you here! you're not unwanted," Rocky said to me. I got a text and it was from my Dad, telling me that Mom was on her way to surprise us on tour.

I nodded at him and shove my phone back in my pocket.

Since I was still laying on the floor, which was kinda awkward and raised my eyebrow at my Dad for the sign to help me up.

He didn't understand at first but then chuckled and lifted me up. I kinda laid/sat on the couch in a weird way.

"You really feel that you're unwanted?" Ryland asked me quietly.

"not like that, but it's just...first the drama of the 'secret' which I can't stop thinking about since I have mixed feelings and then y'all laughing at me for falling and breaking my ankle and stuff," I explained while I send Shawn an apologetic look.

He nodded with a weak smile and I could feel that he was uncomfortable. He is uncomfortable all the time. I don't know why but I guess he just can't say something because the boys will kill him for only one wrong word.

I like him, I really do but I still don't know enough about him.

"Is the secret about a boy?" Ross asked me a bit stern but still kinda nice. "I'm gonna call your mom," Dad said when he walked away.

My brothers where always like my Dad's while Rydel was my Mom so I wasn't the closest with my parents even when I am really close to them.

They just don't care about my likes or something because they're really busy and stuff.

I looked at Rydel who nodded slowly. "maybe, maybe not," I answered them. "you know you can tell us, right?" Ratliff asked to be sure.

"Yea, y'all where like my Dad's while Rydel was my Mom but then, Ross got his acting, Riker & Rydel got their dancing and Rocky & Ryland got their friends. I've never had friends! I've never been in school! So I got left over for years and you NEVER noticed!" I yelled the last part while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Then Ratliff came and you started R5 and again, I was left over. Ryland did his DJ-ing and I got nothing. No talent, just a family who doesn't had time for me," I said while I was hysterical crying by now.

They didn't even dared to talk.

"Remember when I was 12? I got into the hospital for falling down the stairs. I broke my hand! Guess who was at the hospital? Cheryl, George & Ratliff! Everyone was busy! I was alone at home and I called them and they took me to the hospital. How do you think I felt?" I asked even when I didn't wanted to hear their answer.

"And now think about what I said about me being unwanted!" I said last when I took my crutches and stood up. The bus stopped right in time and I got out.

They were all speechless. Soon they all came out and walked into the building. They didn't saw me but they all had sad look on except Dad who was calling Mom when I told them everything.

I'm a clumsy girl. I broke my hand twice and my foot once, my ankle once, my rips and I got stitches on my thumb to the middle of my forearm and also on my forehead and on my knee.

I sprained my tailbone, my ankle, some fingers, my rips, my feet and my nose.

They already know me at the hospital and not for me, having a popular family.

I got back into the tour bus and laid down on the couch since I was alone. I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediately.

Rydel's POV.

What Rosalie just said is true. We're all really sorry about that. She's only 14!

We're a horrible family! We have to change something! We were done with the last interview for today and went in the tour bus.

I entered the living room area first. "MOM!" I yelled when I saw my Mom sitting next to a sleeping Rosalie who had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Surprise!" Mom yelled excitedly. She told us Rosalie already knew about her coming. She hugged all of us and we sat down on the couch.

"I'm gonna stay for the rest of the tour!" Mom informed us happily. We all cheered and hugged before we went to bed.

___________________

New story will be out later today or tomorrow so stay tuned 😱❤️