|| Chapter 80 ||

Three Years Later

Rosalie's POV.

Here we are three years later. Jason finished filming his movie and it's already released. I released all of my designs with Jeff Stone, designed for Hollister and a lot of other brands, I learned how to play keyboard because Rydel always wanted me to when she was still with us and I have more followers then Ross and I always rub it in his face which is the funniest thing ever.

Rydel & Ratliff are still gone. They texted us last years that they were completely fine and that we didn't had to worry but they left us. The fans know about it because they were asking why R5 didn't do anymore concerts and stuff.

Me & Jason are still together. Everything is like it was before except that Rydel & Ratliff aren't here and R5 isn't performing anymore. Ross, Rocky & Riker did some acting while Ryland got his own management now and I'm a designer and sometimes I have small roles in Disney shows.

"Rosa! We need to go!" Riker yelled from downstairs. I sighed and walked downstairs where my siblings were. "I don't wanna," I whined childish. I may be 19 years old but I hate to get shots.

"It's just a small needle which gets pressed into your skin und then you have a small hole in your skin which can get an infection but hey, it's just a shot," Rocky shrugged and smirked as he got in the van.

We all had to get shots and to my defense, Ross is scared too and he's 25. We arrived at the hospital minutes later and waited to get our shots.

"I'm scared," I whined pouting. "Lynch?" A nurse asked and we nodded and followed her. We all waited in front of a room and got called in one by one. "Ross we can go together if you're scared," I suggested shaking.

He nodded, gripped my hand tightly and pulled me with him in the room where a nurse was waiting with a smile. "Who goes first?" She asked nicely. "I-I will," Ross volunteered stuttering. Showing off that he's my big bro.

I held his hand and made him look at me. I tried to make him laugh and before he knew it, it was over. After that Ross smiled and took my hand and made me laugh as well. I felt a little pinch in my arm and then it was over.

"You're free to go," the nurse told us and we left as we high fived. "You good?" Our siblings asked us. "Perfectly fine," we replied chuckling.

We got in the van and drove back home. Right when we chilled in the living room we heard a knock. Ryland went to open and soon my boyfriend was standing at the door.

"Hey guys!" He waved and greeted my brothers. He sat next to me and smiled, "hey babe. I have a surprise for you," he said as he handed me an envelope. I looked at his shiny eyes and smiled as I opened the envelope.

I took out two flight tickets to Florida. "Oh my god!" I squealed. "Happy normal day of the week!" Jason said which made me giggle. I leaned up to kiss him and he cupped my cheeks and kissed me hard.

"God I love you so much," I whispered. "I love you too," he replied as he rubbed his nose on mine. "When are we leaving?" I asked as I pulled away. "Five hours so you better pack," He told me chuckling.

I gasped but smiled anyways. "Guys, Jason & I are flying to Florida in five hours!" I squealed happily. "I need to tell Ry-Riker. Yo Riker you heard?" I tried to cover my mistake.

"I'll go pack," I mumbled and left to my room. I took my suit case and put my clothes in them. I'm so excited to go on holidays with Jason. I can't wait!

My phone rang and it was Mom.

"Hey Mom!" I said happily in the phone. "How is my big girl doing today?" She asked also happy. "I'm good. Jason & I are flying to Florida for a few days!" I exclaimed hyper.

"That's awesome honey! Have fun!" She was really happy for me. I didn't saw her often only on Christmas for two and sometimes three weeks. Of course she knows that her older daughter is gone since three years.

"I gotta go. Love you Mom!" "I love you too honey." I hang up and zipped my suit case before I carried it down the stairs. "You could've ask me to help you," Jason said as he took the luggage from me. I shrugged and kissed his cheek.

"How long will you be gone?" Riker asked curious. I looked at Jason because I didn't even know. He shrugged and I shrugged as well. "Don't be gone for too long," Rocky warned as he hugged me and kissed my head.

"Don't worry bro," I assured him with a smile. "We need to go," Jason told me and high fived my brothers. I nodded and hugged each of my brothers who don't want to let go but I'll come back.

"Bye guys! Love ya!" I yelled and got in Jason's car. "We love you too!" They yelled as well as Jason drove off. "I'm so excited Jason!" I squealed happily. "I'm more nervous then excited," he whispered but I guess he didn't wanted me to hear so I didn't asked further.

_____________

Sup guys ;)