|| Chapter 3 ||

Rosalie's POV.

I went back downstairs and laid on the couch under a blanket while I continued watching the 'Pretty Little Liars' marathon.

Soon I fell asleep.

• • •

I woke up but noticed that nobody was home, yet. It was already 5pm so I guess at least Riker is coming home soon.

Ryland & Rocky are probably away for a few more hours, Rydel for like half an hour and Ross for like an hour.

Mom & Dad are on a friends party which means they're gonna be back in a few hours.

I seriously got sick but I guess I'm lucky not to throw up. And again, I was wrong. I jumped up, ran to the toilet and threw up.

The front door opened and I heard footsteps behind me. They got faster and someone sat beside me. "What happened?" Riker asked me worriedly.

I continued throwing up and gurgled with water before I brushed my teeth. "I'm sick!" I answered a little mad.

"Did ya at least had fun?" I asked him when he followed me to the living room. "yea, it was awesome," he answered smiling.

I took the blanket and my broken phone and made my way upstairs to my room. "Hey! What happened to your phone?" He asked sternly but still nice.

"It broke," I answered simply. "Why?" He asked me again when he followed me in my room. I laid down and didn't answered at all.

"Why?" He asked again. "because," I answered him when I closed my eyes. He sighed and kissed my head, "night sweety," he whispered right when I fell asleep again.

Riker's POV.

I took a shower and wondered what was wrong with Rosalie. I didn't do anything, did I?

I decided to call Ratliff since he spend time with her today.

Conversation

"Hey Ratliff" Riker

"Hey! What's up?" Ratliff

"Do you know what's wrong with Rosa?" Riker

"No, but she just drove off with her skateboard at the skatepark and I followed her then she just told me to leave her alone because she tripped and hurt her hand. To be honest I don't believe her that" Ratliff

"Okay thanks Ratliff" Riker

"No problem, bye" Ratliff

"Bye" Riker

End Conversation

I wondered what was wrong with her? She just stormed off yesterday at supper and now this?

Soon the front door opened and Rydel entered the house. I told her everything what I found out and she told me she would take a shower while thinking about it.

Ross came when Rydel came back downstairs. We told him the same and he didn't know anything either.

"Maybe because we don't have time for her, look she tweeted something with the hashtag #everyoneisbusy and she stromed off yesterday at supper when we told her what our plans were for today," Ross explained to us.

"You're a genius!" Rydel said loudly. "I know," Ross replied simply. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So what are we gonna do?" Rydel asked. "I only have a month of filming left but that's a long time. Also we will start tour in probably more then three months," Ross answered.

"First of all she needs friends. Mom & Dad didn't wanted her to go to preschool and stuff so it's obvious that she doesn't has friends," I said.

"Yea, people her age would be good like Willow Shields from dancing with the stars," Rydel said to us.

"Willow is rehearsing all day just like me," I replied frustrated.

"Maybe she just wants more family time," Ross said shrugging. "yea, but also friends," Rydel agreed.

"In this neighborhood aren't any kids in her age only old people or people with new borns," I said while I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Nash Grier, Hayes Grier and Cameron Dallas live here," Ross told us. "aren't they busy as well?" I asked confused. "Nash & Cameron are filming a movie for only a few more days then they have a few months off," Rydel explained.

"Okay, then we will send her to them after she is fine again because she just got sick," I told them.

Rosalie' POV.

I woke up and felt a little better. I made my way up the stairs as quiet as I could because I heard people talking.

"Okay,then we will send her to them after she is fine again because she just got sick," Riker said to Rydel & Ross.

Where do they want to send me? What's going on?

I walked towards them and they saw me and smiled at me. "where do you want to send me?" I asked madly. "To the ice cream shop to be ice cream," Rydel said with a nervous expression.

I didn't believed her that but I didn't cared either.

"Uh huh," I said when I plopped on the couch. "are you feeling better?" Ross asked me when he sat next to me.

"Yea," I answered when I leaned my head on his shoulder. "so what are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked hopeful.

"Dancing," Rydel & Riker answered. I looked at Ross but I already knew the answer. "you can come with me," he said with a smile.

I smiled nodding and we started watching a random movie on TV.

I'm excited to go on set even when I was there a lot these past four years. I can't wait to see Calum again! And of course Raini & Laura and everyone else!