|| Chapter 12 ||

~day of the party~

Rosalie's POV.

Today we're going to a party. I don't know whihc people will be their but I know that my family is coming. Calum, Raini & Laura are coming as well.

Rydel & I decided to wear jeans & shirts. We made our hair matching along with a bow in it.

(Picture up there 👆🏼 or 👉🏼)

It was only 10 in the morning and the party starts at 10:30am. I don't know why this party is in the morning but it will least until midnight, probably. Maybe later, maybe earlier.

We all got in the car after we ate breakfast and got ready. Riker started the engine and we arrived at a castle at 10:28am.

Okay, it's so weird. I've never been in a castle and to be honest it doesn't even looks scary. We went to the entrance and showed our invention.

The bodyguard let us in and we got lead to a room where a few people already where. This was definetely the weirdest party, I've ever been to.

"CALUM!" I screamed when I saw him, talking to Raini & Laura. I ran in his arms and he spun me around. "I see you're fine again?" he asked me chuckling.

"yea, my rips are okay again and my hand is also fine just the huge scar is left," I told him smiling. "awesome," he said before he greeted my siblings, including Ratliff.

I hugged Laura & Raini as well and we waited for things to happen.

"Hello everyone, this party got sponsored by teen vogue. I'm gonna read out the list of people who are here," a women said on a little stage.

"Peyton List, Skai Jackson, Laura Marano, Raini Rodriguez, Calum Worthy, Cameron Boyce, Ross Lynch, Riker Lynch, Rocky Lynch, Ryland, Lynch, Ellington Ratliff, Rydel Lynch, Rosalie Lynch, Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Maia Mitchell, Olivia Holt, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Becky G, Austin Mahone, David Lambert, Cierra Ramirez, Bailee Madison, Dove Cameron, Debby Ryan," the women said.

She contiuned blabbering for a few minutes and of course these people weren't all.

"we have a special version of hide & seek. Upstairs are a lot of rooms and we things in the way, like bouncy castles and stuff. You have to hide and this guy over there," she said and pointed to a guy at her side.

"he will search for you. If you get cought you have to come back downstairs. You will see, upstairs are A LOT of hide places. Also between walls can be little halls and stuff, you'll see. The one who will be left over at the end won the game and also won a thousand dollar!"

We all clapped and actually I was pumped to play hide & seek.

"you can upstairs and if you hear a loud dong, John will start searching. If you hear the dong again a few minutes later then this will mean five people are out and when only two people are left over it will dong three times," the lady explained.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited!" Rydel squels which made us laugh a little.

We placed our jackets and stuff on the tabels where our names where and went to the stairs. "GO!" the lady yelled into the mic.

All the celebrities ran up the stairs and started hiding like crazy. Most of the people ran to the right so I decided to ran to the left.

Some places where dark which made me freak out in the inside. The rooms didn't had doors which was good. It was really full here. People where running around like crazy.

The only thing which wasn't good was that I lost my family. We heard the dong and I hide behind a wall. It was on of those secret halls behind it.

It was really dark in here. "Who are you?" A girl asked me from the side. "Rosalie Lynch and you?" I asked her back.

"Maddie Ziegler and my sister Mackenzie Ziegler," the girl answered. I knew her, I love dance moms. "I know you! I love dance moms," I told them.

"And we love R5 and Austin & Ally so cool that you're their sister," Mackenzie said from behind her sister.

We heard the dong again. "5 people are out," Maddie whispered to us. We nodded and we took each others hands. We walked through the dark hall which freaked me out.

Suddenly I saw that guy John so we turned around and ran but he caught Mackenzie which made her and us laugh.

Maddie & I were able to escape. We didn't know where we were but we met Dove Cameron on the way along with Maia Mitchell. The four of us walked around behind those walls.

John caught Dove and we were only three now. I didn't know where my family was. Maia left but didn't get caught. Maddie & I met Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier & Hayes Grier on our way.

"Cameron Dallas is a cutie but he's to old for me," I whispered in Maddie's ear. She giggled loudly and nodded. "Nash is a cutie too but to old for me," Maddie said.

Maddie is 12 years old and I'm 14 and we get along really well. I suddenly saw Calum and ran to him. He saw me and I jumped into his arms. "where's my family?" I asked him curious.

"Riker, Ross, Rocky, Ryland & Ratliff are in the game Rydel, Raini & laura are out," he said to me. "where are they?" I asked him. "I don't know I lost them too," he told me chuckling.

I laughed and we all made our way through the rooms and stuff.

In one room was a huge bouncy castle with bouncy objects in the middle and on the sides. We lost Hayes & Nash somewhere. More then 10 and under 15 people are already out.

My siblings, except Rydel are in and we saw other people running around. We were like 80 people when we started. Cameron met Shawn and he followed us.

This was definitely a weird but funny game.