|| Chapter 55 ||

Rosalie's POV.

I woke up with Jason sleeping next to me and his arm around my waist. I tried to get up so I wouldn't wake him and grabbed my clothes from the floor.

I grabbed fresh clothes and shrugged as I grabbed one of his boxers. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I felt so guilty for having sex with Jason.

I let the cold water ran down my body. I dried myself off after that and put on Jason's boxers along with his shorts, my bra and his shirt. I let my hair air dry and left the bathroom to be greeted by Jason.

He smiled and I did too. "good morning beautiful," he said as he kissed my forehead and got in the bathroom. I sighed. How am I going to tell him that I have a boyfriend?

Shit Rosa! What did you do?

I send Ross a text that he can come to pick me up and he texted a simple 'ok'. I went downstairs and greeted Mike who handed me a plate with pancakes.

I heard a horn and saw that Ross was here to pick me up. "can you tell Jason that I'm going home? And that he can come whenever he wants to," I said and Mile nodded as he hugged me good bye.

I went outside and jumped in the passenger seat. "hey princess, how was it?" Ross asked as he drove off. "good, I guess."

We drove home in silence and when we arrived they all hugged me and asked how it was. I answered with a simple 'good' and ran upstairs.

I waited a few minutes so I could be sure that no one followed me and sneaked into Rydel's room. I got to her night stand and searched for the morning after pill.

Shit! Where are they?

"Need anything?" I heard Rydel asking from the door. I continued searching as I started sobbing. "hey, what's wrong?" She asked worriedly as she closed the door.

I plopped on the bed and buried my face in my hands. Rydel pulled me into her chest and asked what happened. "I did something stupid what felt right but NO!"

"And what was it?" She asked me, still worried. "I had sex with Jason," I said which made her eyes widen and her mouth hanging open. "you did what?" She asked in disbelief.

"Do you have the morning after pill? Rydel please," I asked begging. She sighed and nodded as she went into our bathroom and handed me a pill and water.

"Why did you do it?" She asked me with a sigh. "it felt right," I answered with a shrug. "what about Shawn?" She asked me curious. I shrugged. I have no idea.

"Don't tell the boys, please," I begged as I broke down once again. I just lost my virginity to Jason even when I was with Shawn. "I won't tell, but you need to," she told me serious.

"No! They're going to hate me!" I yelled as I wiped my tears. "they will be disappointed but they won't hate you," she reassured me. "I'm gonna change first. Where is Shawn?" I asked her.

"He went home." "I cheated on him Rydel. I lost my virginity to another guy then him. He'll break up with me!"

"We'll figure that out later go change and come downstairs afterwards," she said as she kissed my head and left. I grabbed fresh undergarments and sweatpants along with a hoodie.

I don't feel like showing my skin today at all. I covered myself as much as I could and went downstairs. All the boys and Rydel were in the living room, sitting on the couch.

I stood at the door way and they all turned around to face me. "why are you wearing a hoodie with sweatpants?" Ratliff asked confused. It wasn't cold and they all were in shorts and shirts.

"I feel terrible," I whispered more likely to myself but they could hear. "come here," Ross said as he patted the spot next to him and Rocky on the couch.

I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest, curling myself to a ball. "what happened Rosalie?" Riker asked me. "I can't," I said bawling.

"Rosa, just tell us what happened okay? We won't be mad," Ryland said slowly which made the boys agree. "You will be furious and you're going to hate me," I said honestly.

"We won't. We promise," Ross said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Don't promise something you can't," I said. "just tell us," Rocky said chuckling.

"I had sex but it wasn't Shawn," I informed them and just like Rydel, their eyes went wide and their mouth hang open. "Was it Jason?" Riker asked slowly. I could hear the anger in his voice.

I nodded and he jumped up with his hands in a fist and his jaw clenched. "don't do anything to him, please," I begged sobbing as I jumped up and pushed his chest so he stumbled back.

"Shut up! You're grounded until you're 18!" He yelled at me. "Riker please you're overreacting!" I yelled crying. "No! I'm not! I'm gonna teach this guy a lesson!" He yelled furious as he pushed past me and went to the door. I stumbled and fell on the floor, hitting my head hard.

The rest of my siblings came rushing towards me but I jumped up and pushed past them as I ran towards Riker who opened the door.

I ran out before he could and saw Jason coming down the road towards us. I started crying and ran towards him as fast as I could. As I reached him I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me.

I can't let Riker punching him to death.

_____________

Some of you freaked out the last Chapter and I found it pretty amusing but to be honest I react the same way as I re-read it even though I was the one writing it :D