|| Chapter 76 ||

Rosalie's POV.

I heard a knock at the front door, making me dizzy. "Rosa, go open the door," Riker demanded. He already held me a speech, telling me to face my problems and whatnot.

I got up slowly and walked to the door. I can do this. I did the mistake so I fucking need to grow up and face my problems! I opened the door and was surprised by the face I saw. Skye.

"Skye! I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to!" I said immediately as tears filled my eyes. She was crying and the mascara ran down her face. "Can we talk?" She asked sobbing and I just nodded and lead her to my room.

Once I closed the door, I started a rant, telling how dumb and sorry I was. "Rosa, it's okay! I forgive you because I think after we talked for hours that you're not the person who cheats. You may did a mistake but I did the same mistake once too."

"It's not the first time I cheated," I told her sadly. We hugged each other tightly and after that I removed her make up and mine as well. "I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad at Shawn okay? You two are so cute and perfect together and I already feel worse for almost ruining your relationship."

"I will talk to Shawn but I know that you really need to talk to Jason," she pointed out with a quick smile. "That may be a good idea," I agreed and send Jason a message, asking if he could come to my house in an hour.

I pretty much knew that he already saw the article in the magazine because he texted Ross earlier. "You should invite Shawn so I can apologize to him, again," I said while I was working out a plan how to win Jason back.

Skye did as told and I dragged her out of the house. I bought a bouquet of flowers even though it's supposed to be the guy who brings the girl some flowers. We quickly went home again and I grabbed the big bowl I ate out of, from yesterday.

I filled it with frozen yogurt because that's Jason & mines favorite. I put the topics on and ate some Oreos with Skye before Shawn arrived.

"I forgive you," I heard Skye's quiet voice as she had her arms around Shawn's neck. "I love you, Skye," Shawn said and I could see in both of their eyes that it was their first time they said 'I love you' to each other.

"I love you too, Shawn," Skye replied and they leaned closer until they kissed. I looked away and prepared some music in the living room where I had to push the boys out. They were now playing video games in Riker's room.

Good 20 minutes later I heard another knock at the door. I took all my strength and opened the door to see a really pissed off Jason. "Hey," I whispered awkwardly. He didn't replied so I took him inside and leaded him to the living room.

"Why is Shawn here?" Jason asked with a blank look on his face. "Listen dude, it meant nothing and really was a mistake," Shawn started with his arm around Skye. "Jason, it wasn't Shawn's fault and I'm really sorry for what I did. I hate myself for doing this to you. I don't even deserve you!" I cried out.

His face softens a little but he was still mad. I grabbed the flower bouquet and let out a laugh as I wiped my tears. "Please forgive me," I begged as I gave him the flowers. Skye & Shawn quickly left with a wink and a wave.

I turned the music on and brought the bowl with frozen yogurt into the room. "Please forgive me," I repeated with tears still rolling down my cheeks, silently. His blank face turned into a slight smile which made me smile too.

He sat down, spread his legs and gestured me to sit between them. It's our usual position and god it's really comfortable! I took the offer and sat down as I rested my back against his chest.

"Now gimme that spoon," he demanded and I could hear that he forgive me. I smiled up at him and fed him which made both of us laugh. "I'm sorry," I repeated after a while. "I know you are, I forgive you and I love you."

I had a huge grin on my face as he said that. I turned around and straddled him before I pressed my lips onto his. I will never make that mistake again.

Next Day

"Skye!" I yelled from my room. I heard quick footsteps and Skye appeared in my room. "You know what?" I asked excitedly. "No, what?" She asked curiously. "Something happened!"

"And what?"

"My Mom bought me something!"

"Rosa just tell me!"

"Sam Smith concert tickets!" I screamed excitedly as she joined me. We jumped up and down while hugging each other. A while later we stopped and took deep breaths.

"Well, I have four..." I trailed off with a smirk. "Jason, Shawn, myself & oh maybe one for my new best friend Skye!"

"Oh my god! Are you kidding me?" She asked squealing. "Nope! We're going to Sam Smith!" I yelled once again jumping up and down with her. "Thank you so much," she said happily and I just hugged her.

We ran down the stairs where all of the boys were. "We heard screaming," Ryland pointed out while he was kicking Riker's butt in some game. "Mom bought me four tickets for Sam Smith!" I told them happily right as someone grabbed my hips and I stumbled backwards landing on my boyfriends lap.

"For Skye, Shawn, Jason & I," I added with a giggle. "That's cool because Mom bought us four tickets as well. For Ryland, Rocky, Ross & I," Riker told me making me groan.

__________

Sup people! Sometimes I just don't know what to write in here. I'm hungry. Bye!