|| Chapter 56 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"ROSALIE!" I heard Riker yelling. "What happened?" Jason asked curious. "Just ran Jason!" I yelled sobbing.

I looked behind to see Rocky & Ratliff holding Riker back. Suddenly Riker punched Rocky and Ross & Ryland came to help him. Riker punched again this time Ross who started bleeding.

I stopped rapidly and anger boiled in me. "Jason, go home, please. I don't want you to get hurt," I said as I hugged him tightly. "No, let me help," he resisted as he took my hand and went back with me.

"But...Jason, I need to tell you something which is going to hurt you probably," I said as I turned to face him. I took both of his hands and just told him, "I have a boyfriend."

His already weak smile disappeared and he dropped my hands and started walking away. "Jason please, I-It felt right! P-please don't leave me."

"I'm still gonna be your friend just tell me when your brother calmed down," he said and left. I ran back to my family who was holding Riker on the ground.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!" I yelled at Riker who looked guilty. "DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO PUNCH ROSS OR ROCKY EVER AGAIN!" I yelled at him. "NOW SCREW YOU!" I screamed right in his face.

Rydel helped Rocky in whose eye was blotchy and I helped Ross whose nose was bleeding. Ryland followed us and Ratliff stayed outside with Riker.

"I'm so so sorry," I apologized to them. "it's okay, it was Riker's fault not yours," Rocky said as he hugged me. "we're not mad that you...you know. Maybe we're a little disappointed but not mad," Ross reassured me.

"What happened here?" I heard the all so familiar voice I didn't wanted to hear at all. "Nothing," I said quickly as I went to the kitchen to grab an ice pack for Ross & Rocky.

I went back into the living room where Shawn was sitting on the couch. I handed Ross & Rocky and ice pack and they thanked me as I squeezed myself between them so I wouldn't have to sit next to Shawn.

I just broke Jason's heart and it will be more difficult to break Shawn's. I can't tell him!

"Babe, come here," Shawn said as he patted his lap. "Nah, I'm good," I said awkwardly. "What's wrong?" He asked curious. "Nothing," I replied as I hugged my knees.

"It's so hot why are you wearing sweatpants and a hoodie?" He asked me. "I just felt like it." He shrugged it off and didn't asked any further. "I'm so sorry!" I heard Riker's voice.

"I'm not mad at you for having sex. I overreacted," Riker said more guilty as he saw Shawn sitting on the couch with his eyebrows raised in confusion. "okay Rydel, I'm not mad," he said quickly looking at Rydel who was standing behind me.

"Yea, Rydel we're not mad at you," Ryland said as he hugged her. "it's okay Rydel," I said as I jumped up and hugged her as well. Shawn looked relieved as we lied.

"Now, how about we watch a movie?" Ratliff asked as he turned the TV on. Riker gave me a 'we need to talk' look and went in the kitchen. I followed him and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry," he apologized. "Riker, don't tell me. Tell Ross & Rocky," I said as I pulled away. "so you forgive me?" He asked hopefully. "yea," I said with a sigh and a nod.

He smiled and kissed my head before we went back to the living room. Riker sat between Ross & Rocky which made me glare at him. I sat next to Shawn who pulled me into his chest.

"Wanna go to your room?" Shawn asked me a few minutes later. I nodded and we went upstairs. I just closed the door as I got spun around and lips got pressed on mine.

It felt good...

But not right.

I can't show him that something's wrong so I kissed back. "R5 is having a concert tomorrow you coming?" I asked him as we sat on the bed just talking. "sure thing."

the next day

"Why is Jason coming?" Shawn asked me as we got in the tour bus so we all could fit in and because we're driving for good half an hour. "Because he's my best friend."

Jason came and hugged me before he shook Shawn's hand. Well, that was awkward. "why don't we go into the bus," I said as I went in first. They followed me and sat on each side of me as I plopped down on the couch.

Shawn wrapped his arm around my shoulder and Jason noticed as he just looked away. AWKWARD. "Rosa! What the hell are you wearing?" Rydel asked furious and she took my arm and dragged me into my room.

"It's our concert. You can't wear sweatpants and a hoodie." I groaned and looked at all the dresses I had. "how about this?" she asked as she held a short red dress in her hands.

I shook my head, no.

I decided on wearing a floral, white, black dress with knee high socks and a pair of converse. I didn't wore make up and my hair was natural, straight.

"Cheer up baby girl, let your heart choose," Rydel said as she kissed my head and left with me back to the bus. I got in the sat on the couch between Shawn & Jason.

"You look beautiful," Shawn whispered in my ear. "thanks," I said as I pulled the dress farther down. "why are you trying to cover yourself up?" He asked me.

___________

Haha last Chapter I was terrified:D y'all where like "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" but it was amusing don't worry the next idk 20? Chapters will be boring except for two I guess.

I don't even know because y'all feel different about this book then me.
Love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!