Repent!

After sending Iraniyan and his people to Ardhanari planet, Maya went into depression. She sulked in her home all alone where her people banished her to! It was a planet with the highest content of mercury. It didn't affect Maya as her body adapted to her new habitat. The betrayal of Iraniyan was too much for her to handle. She could not believe that her love took her rival’s side and insulted her love. It hurt her soul more than she had ever imagined. Until Iraniyan was born, for almost a hundred years, Maya did nothing but to look for him on other planets. And when finally she discovered him, he betrayed her for Theeya? 

The one thing she failed to understand was Iraniyan was not Aadhan himself. He is a new soul with no memory of his previous birth. The extreme control Kayalvizhi had on him felt like selfishness at its finest to him rather than love. The fear Kayalvizhi had for Theeya was a natural instinct in her because though Kayalvizhi had no past memories she is a part of Maya’s soul and she had the aversion for Theeya etched in her soul. She knew Theeya had bad intentions in her bones and she wanted to protect her love from falling for her tricks but she failed to validate Iraniyan’s feelings in all this tug-of-war between her and Theeya. 

Above all that, she compared herself with Theeya. If Theeya was evil, then Maya is equally evil as Theeya. When Theeya knew Aadhan would never love her, she took his life. If that was wrong, then what did Maya do differently? She cursed Iraniyan when she knew he had lost his love for her. The very thought of them being an equal enraged her. 

‘I have become a monster because of her!’ Maya told herself. 

The repetitive thoughts and her loneliness made her mad at Theeya. She thought that Theeya manipulated Iraniyan and hence it was not Iraniyan’s fault. Again the thought of punishing Iraniyan, for a mistake that is not his, killed her from inside. Maya struggled hard to control her emotions. On a celestial event, her powers grew exponentially in her that expanded her aura. The pain, agony, and anger in her aura made the asteroids circling around her planet go haywire. The gravitational pull that kept the asteroids with her planet loosened resulting in the destruction of another planet full of lives near her. The asteroids hit the planet in numerous places completely killing its life of it. 

The guilty feeling of blood on her hands overcame everything. She first wiped off her people by letting her emotions loose. She then cursed her love and now killed numerous lives in the name of rage. She decided to take her own life. She tried numerous times and every time it was a disaster. She dunked herself in water, she put herself in ice, she dug herself, she slit her throat! No matter what she tried, nothing happened to her. She breathed fine under water, ice did nothing to her skin, even after being under the ground for three days, she came out alive and well. When she tried to slit her throat, she felt tremors all over her body and she saw natural disasters in all planets that support life in her galaxy. 

‘Killing myself is nothing but bringing danger all over again. Killing her will liberate me. I should kill her to stop me from destroying lives.’ She understood that her life is connected to the life of all life-bearing planets in her galaxy. She started searching for Theeya but she could not see her no matter how hard she tried. It was like she was never there.

***

The collective prayers of the earthlings gave immense power to Theeya and transported her to the Ardhanari planet, the only planet that Maya never visits. As the earthlings worshiped her and made huge temples dedicated to her, she had a natural connection to earth which means she needed no device to travel to earth. So the only places Theeya could visit without the device of Pingalan were the ardhanari planet and the earth. 

But Theeya never knew that she could travel to earth. She spent her days in loneliness in the ardhanari planet while investigating all the places where the portals open and how to travel through it without Maya’s knowledge.