Her Pain!

Maayon’s PoV

As long as Netra has clouded memory, she is good in that room. Kaalan was right. She needs proper rest and good nutrition to give birth to her babies. Yes, she is having twins. A boy and a girl to be exact. As soon as I collected her, Kaalan told me that she was pregnant. When we looked into her, we knew she was carrying twin babies in her womb. If she regains her memory back, then it would be impossible to hold her in a room. She will need answers. She is my blood! She would be naturally strong and I should be ready to talk to her anytime soon. But I just wish she would not ask me any questions until she gives birth to my grandkids. 

Kaalan was the one I sent to earth to accompany Ellavan. He was the one that brought Netra safely to me. I know people on earth might have thought of me to be a perfect villain. They have enough reasons to think of me like that. But everything I do, I do for a reason. The stories people across the universe know of Maya, the queen and the king are just the tip of the iceberg. Our story is made full of deceits and betrayals. 

My father, the king, my mother, the queen are a closed chapter. But we survived. When the six covens of witches and warlocks made special symbols for their identification, we got our’s too. Using our synesthesia power, we saw the sound wave that was made when hearing the sound of the universe. The galaxy is a floating ship in the ocean of emptiness. It is binded by the power of gravity and everything in the ship is in constant move. The universe makes a sound while pulling everything together and that sound is ‘Om’. Our coven symbol is ‘Om’ in its frequency form. An infinity!

All the six covens feared Maya even when she was a little girl. She was just 10 years old when the coven managed to off my mother who was the pillar of our family. Her grief shook the planet. Mountains erupted into lava, seas made tsunamis, landslides filled up the valleys, deserts were swallowed by the oceans, forests were completely destroyed and the source of the eternal waterfalls that was providing drinking water for the people dried up. It was total chaos. 

When Maya calmed down, everything went back to its original form leaving the scars behind to remind people what Maya is capable of. Everytime Maya was upset, she set off something disastrous. The people were living in constant fear of their habitat and they had the obligation to keep Maya happy. Our family was not immune to anything either. Maya took it to her head! Since she was very little, immature and lacked a responsible adult to correct her, she grew up a snarky girl. She always said mean things to the people. 

“Maayon, the princess is missing.” Vaagan came running to me with a face full of sweat. All the running had made him out of breath and he fell down wheezing. This planet has very less density of air. It is worse at the mountain top but better at the ground level. People here have evolved to survive here but even then, running or doing anything that will spike the heart rate is not advisable here on this planet. 

“Compound guards, alert. Netra is on the loose.” I sent a message to the guards and rode my hover bike as fast as I could to reach the mountain. She regained her memory! All she has known is I am the villain and that will make her run away from me. This is not good.

“Kaala, where are you!?” I asked him through the ring.

“What happened? All the guards are worked up. Animal attack?” He asked me back.

“No, Netra escaped her room.”

“What? Impossible. The doors had no lever and she had no contact.”

“She must have gone out through the window. If she has escaped, she must have regained her memory.”

“That path is very dangerous and she could have not made it through, especially when she is pregnant. Don't panic, she must be half way down. I will dispatch guards there.”