The Escape!

Netra’s PoV
The room I am in is very sophisticated. It has an attached bathroom with a huge tub carved out of rock. The rock bed is smoothed out to fit the body. It is like a natural jacuzzi. As I step in, water gushes from all around me. It works like sensors. As I step out, the water stops flowing. Amazing! After a refreshing bath, I wore the clothes that were hanging in a rock wardrobe. The clothes were made up of animal skins and leaves. It had beautiful embellishments on it, multi-colored stones, shells, and some weird designs.

After remembering everything, it is getting so hard for me to stay put in this damn room. Talking to my mother, I realized I am in the room that is situated to the back of this home.

“Where are you, Netra?”

“I am in a room, ma. I cannot open the door. The door is made up of solid rock.”

“Oh, all the doors are made up of rock here. You should see a lever in the middle of the door that goes across. Just lift up the lever, it will not be too heavy. The lever will push the door open.” Mom said.

“I don't see any levers. The door is just plain.”

“God, can you see out the window and tell me what you see?”

“It is just a steep slope of the hill with dangerous dips and rocks.”

“So you are in a room that is facing the back of the hills. Wait, I will help you get out of there.”

“Amma, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, dear!”

“Um… you say he is a good husband. Why can't you just ask him straight away to let me go?”

“That is the problem, dear. It’s been days since he paid a visit to me. Whenever I try to see him, he just runs away. I think he has been trying to avoid me ever since you came here. I could not understand him. He was very desperate to find you. He was equally worried and distrubed since we lost you.” So he has not said anything to my mom and there is no way he is going to open up to me.

“But he has been sending people into my room to inflict pain on me. It is a torture. I am pregnant and even that didn't cut a slack.” I was angry.

“You are pregnant? You found your mate? Who is it? How did you come here when you have a mate?” She bombarded me with her questions.

“Adhiyan is my mate. I came here without his knowledge. I was told that I should come here to save him and our people.”

“Adhi?! Is Adhi really your mate? OMG, I could not believe it. How is he? How is Kathir anna?”

“Relax! I will tell you everything when we meet.”

“Do you have a wolf, Netra? Our bloodline is always blessed with a wolf. Your dad is not one among us and I doubt…”

“I do have a wolf. A complete white wolf!”

“Just like mine!” She said but I could clearly see pain in her voice.

“Nope, I don’t have black tips on my ears or tail. I am completely white.”

“Oh!”

“Can you send me help soon?” I asked her. I am tired of being in the same room for months.

“I will, dear. But in the meantime, you should know something else too. I am not sure if you realized it yet, I have given you my power, Netra. When I realized your life was in danger, I transferred my power to you to keep you safe. You can summon animals. Animals can help you. Try concentrating on yourself, Netra, you will understand. If we are to go back to earth, we need all the help we can get.”