The Curse Of Maya!

Maayon’s PoV

Thalir scooted back as soon as she realized she injured me. Though these injuries will not kill me, it will certainly make me weak. I can cure it with my spell but it will take a toll on my body. So I let it cure naturally. 

“I am so sorry, Ranjan! I don't know why my wolf gets out of control everytime it comes out.” Thalir cried on me when she came back to her senses. 

“Shhh, it's ok! Relax, Thalir.”

“How is it ok? Look at you, can you heal faster? You are a god, right?”

“Haha, it does not work like that.”

“My wolf doesn't like you, Ranjan. I can sense it. When I disregarded it and marked you as my mate, it stopped surfacing. For so many years, I even forgot that I have had a wolf. Now it has come out but harms you at every chance she gets.” She said with real sadness and confusion.

“Of course! Your wolf would be angry. Because I am not her mate but yours!”

“Then I don't want my wolf. Is there a way to take out my wolf just like I took out my power?”

“Relax, Thalir. Everything you have is for a reason.” I calmed her down. “You know what? Adhiyan will be here tomorrow.”

“Really? If Netra knows that he is here, she would come running to us. We will be a happy family.” She instantly forgot about her wolf and jumped in joy. This is Thalir! A sweet girl who longs for a family! 

“Yes! Now I have to go, dear!” I took leave from her and went out of the wall to the temple. I have to channel the temple for him to come here without getting lost in the way. Every ancient temple on earth is like a stargate. Proper frequency should be set by fastly rotating the pillars inside the temple to open the gate. Earthlings were efficiently using the stargate when my dad was here. 

I let Adhiyan lose on purpose. He would lead the way to Netra! If Netra finds a way to break open my mother’s dome, she could easily communicate with Adhiyan. I want my daughter back. I want to make Thalir happy! She had gone through so much for a baby and even after she gave birth to a baby, she was ripped off of her baby within a year. Also, I need Netra to save Maaya. 

“Maayon, we lost Adhiyan!” Kaalan came to me with bad news.

“How the hell did you let him out of your sight?” I asked him in rage. I let him out only after ordering Kaalan to keep a tab on him. 

“We were cautious enough but he disappeared in the forest where there are raptors! I don't think he would come out alive.”

“You are underestimating him. He has a purpose in this life. He has emerged after thousands of years and he is not easy to kill.”

“But he doesn't know who he is! Until he realizes his true identity, he is prone to dangers.”

“Dangers, yes! But fatal, no!”

“He will be here in no time. With all the knowledge he has, I am his first villain. He would think that Netra is with me. He would come for me. So don't worry.”

“But you are too weak to fight him now. Why don't we kill him?”

“Shhh! If Thalir hears you, you will be bleeding now. We need him, Kaala. We should not kill him, not just yet. He is the only one Netra will listen to. We need him to find Netra. We must make sure Adhiyan stays on our side. We have to make him understand why we did what we did except telling him the whole story. The more he stays ignorant of who he really is, the less he is a threat to us. Adhiyan is the bait! We need him.”