The Real Goddess?!

As soon as Maya cursed the merpeople, Theeya stepped forward to fight Maya. Theeya could not tolerate the pain of Iraniyan because of Maya’s curse. She hugged him in efforts to subtle his pain but nothing worked. It infuriated Maya even more that Theeya was still on his side. Maya shred the light from her skin and showed her true form to the merpeople. The merpeople were shocked to see Kayalvizhi as their god. They realized what they had done. Iraniyan was equally taken aback by the revelation of their god. 

“You are my soulmate, Iraniyan. I waited for you for a very long time and pulled out a part of my soul to be born here to be with you. You fell for the tricks of this wretched woman again. You failed to honor my love.” Maya spoke to Iraniyan still floating above the water. 

“I did nothing. It was your insecurity that resulted in this. It is unfair to punish him like this. Don’t do this.” Theeya argued with Maya while still holding Iraniyan in her tight grip. The averting appearance never made Theeya flinch and that made Maya more angry. 

“You killed him then. You are the reason for his suffering now.” Maya spat right at her.

“You made him suffer now. But this will never stop me from loving him. He is mine.” Theeya said and that was when Maya created a wormhole under the sea that pulled Iraniyan into it and pushed him out to the Ardhanari planet that they are in now. 

“Nooooo!” Theeya screamed at the top of her voice, unable to stop Iraniyan. 

“You will never get to see him. You will never get to be with him. I will make sure of it. He is mine. Mine to love, mine to punish! I will have your blood first before releasing him from his suffering.” Maya said and tried to attack Theeya.

The pain of Maya due to the curse she put on her love was too great at the moment that fueled Theeya and gave her an upperhand. Theeya dipped down in the water and came up at an alarming speed and jumped out of the water. She flipped upside down and attacked Maya with the sharp tail fin. Maya didn’t expect her to fight back and because of that she became wobbly in the air. The merpeople amidst their pain, looked at the brave fight Theeya put against a god. In their eyes, Theeya was fighting for them and Maya was punishing them for something they had  no part in. Theeya became a guardian angel from their perspective while Maya looked like a villain. Maya, with a gash on her arm and losing blood at a fast pace, had to leave the place but not before sending the remaining merpeople to the ardhanari planet.

Theeya swam back to the place of the giants only to see them all gloomy and sad. Kalinga came running to her as soon as he saw her. He missed her so much. Everyone thought that Theeya was drowned in the ocean as that was what Kalinga told everyone. 

“I thought you were dead!” he hugged her in tears.

“I am alright, Linga. Calm down. How are you all?” She asked him, transforming into her human form. Vyalli came along and received Theeya with much love. 

“We are all good, Theeya. We are so happy to see you.” Vyalli told her. 

“I came here to get my gizmo back. I have to go back to my place, Vyalli.” Theeya told her. Though Theeya didn’t know where Iraniyan was sent, she knew she didn't have anything here on earth to stay back. 

“But why? When our god Pingalan came here, he helped us live a better life. He taught us about the use of minerals and ore. You came here and we thought our lives were going to get even better but it only got worse.” Hiranya spoke with anger and pain.

“Pingalan gave you life in harmony and yet you destroyed it with your anger. Why would I give you anything?”

“Just like Pingalan took the black liquid from underground, you can take whatever you want. But please help us to end this sorrow.” Hiranya said. As a leader of the giants, he could not see the spirits of the giants falling every day. Before Theeya could say anything, Kalinga grabbed her hands and Theeya went along with him.