Who Is She?!

Adhiyan’s PoV

I woke up from that horrible dream. I cannot believe that Netra turned on me. When I came to my senses, I realized that I was in a home. The place looked alien to me and I sat up. For a split second, I thought it was all a horrible dream. 

“Ella appa!” I called out for my Ellavan periyappa. 

“Adhi, calm down.” A beautiful girl came running to me from outside the room. God, she is not human! Her teal eyes and blood red lips protrude from her pale white skin. Her eyes have the power to sweep any man off his feet. I could not stop but to check her out. I have seen her somewhere. Her face is very familiar. God, the magnetic pull in her eyes, I could not defy it. Her voluptuous body is covered in an orange gown to the floor embellished with beautiful shells, perfectly hugging her curves. Her long dark hair is braided in a peculiar way that it almost covers her back. I took my eyes away from her. 

“Who are you? Where am I?” I opened my lips which were parched. The pain in my body tells me that Netra did turn on me for real. I thought maybe she did it to gain her dad’s trust and maybe she is the one that is protecting me now.

“I am Thuriga, Adhi. You are in yin-yang. Ardhanari planet.”

“So the dinosaurs that chased me were not a dream?” I asked her. I understood that this planet is called Ardhanari because of the two polar opposite sides of this planet. 

“No! You are seriously injured. You need rest.”

“Where is Netra?”

“Netra? She was the one that ordered your strike.”

“How did you find me?”

“I saw your wolf pass-out near the temple. I saw claw marks on you as a result of the fight. I brought you to my home, Adhi. I have given you medicine for your speedy recovery. You are in danger.” She said tracing her fingers on my tattoo on my arm. 

“Please!” I took her hand off of me.

“Adhi, do you know me? Do you recognize me? Can you feel anything inside you while seeing me?” She asked me, her eyes were searching for something in my eyes. It was like she was trying to walk down to my heart through my eyes. 

“I don't know! You look familiar. But I could not place you anywhere in my memory. I have to go and save my mate. Thank you for helping me.” I told her and tried to get up but she placed her hand on my bare chest and pushed me down on the bed. She sat near me.

“You mean Netra?”

“Yes!”

“But she is not your mate, Adhiyan. Maya is your mate. Maya has been waiting for you for a very long time. You are the only one that can undo her curse and help her out of her agony that she has been in for millennials now. You have to be with her.”

“What nonsense! Netra is my mate. She is mine and she is having my babies.” I tried hard not to let my wolf surface. The instant anger vanished as soon as I saw her frightened face. But nevertheless, I could not shake off that dream where I called Netra ‘Maya’ and she called me ‘Aadhan’ when I came here first! I even remembered how I thought no matter what, Netra will be my soul mate for eternity. 

“Calm down, Adhi. You need to stay calm for your wounds to heal faster.” She laid me back on the bed, shrugging the fear she had of my anger, and tended to the bleeding wound on the side of my stomach that opened because of my agitation. 

“Aahh!” I whined in pain.

“I cannot see you in pain, Adhi!” Her eyes shed tears that landed on the gash on my stomach. And to my surprise, the gash closed healing me of my wound. My skin was as good as new with not even a scar. I was surprised and she was equally surprised as my wounds heal. It was like she had discovered that she could do it along with me.