Recap

Netra was a kindergarten teacher who has finished her ug degree in archeology, who lives with her grandma in Kilchi, Punjab. In an unfortunate situation, her grandma Sivagami passes away asking her to go to her native place in Tamil Nadu. Netra moves out of her home to Puliancholai, Kolli Hills, Tamil Nadu. There she meets a mysteriously handsome man Adhiyan, who was the village head. The intense feeling she had on Adhiyan was stupid and yet she could not stop herself from falling head over heels for him. 

Soon, she discovers that she is not a human but a Lycan and has powers of her own. She also discovers that her family is an unusual blend of Lycan mother and an alien father. She falls sick often and a mysterious blue bird pays her visits asking her to stay away from Dyan. The bird helps her to find the key to the other dimension where she believes that her mother is kept captive by her father. She keeps the information from Adhiyan who was her mate to save him and the people from destruction. 

Adhiyan is haunted by his mother’s demise and is confused by the connection between his mother and Netra. He was a handful after Netra’s arrival to the village. A series of events take place revealing his enemy who was posing a threat to his pack. Soon he discovers that his enemy was none other than his dad’s twin brother Ellavan. But he was not a villain after all. Adhiyan makes sure that Ellavan understands that he was being played by Niranjan, Netra’s dad, all along. They form an alliance together to fight Niranjan. 

Right on the day of the rise of the blue moon, Netra gets her wolf, as white as a snow. Before Adhiyan knows, Netra opens the portal and jumps in with the help of a man who claimed to be her family. Adhiyan’s black wolf went dormant after Netra’s disappearance. Santhosh, a warlock and Adhiyan were working together to find a Siddhar who can help them reach Netra. Ellavan and Adhiyan were governing the Kolli Hills with so much efficiency that everyone living under their rule considered it their golden era. Everything was good except that Adhiyan was not happy. 

Netra along with the warlock who was with Ellavan fell into the blackhole in anticipation of finding her dad and  mom. The key, her father’s ring, the mercury injection, the Rudraksham pendant that holds the power of Sivagami and the empty pendant of her mother, Sivagami paati along with the pendants of Ganesan and three others were with them.