The Kiss

Maayon’s PoV

No matter how much we tried, we could not find Netra on the night side. There was only one snow suit available for them and I wonder how they managed to move on with that. They might have got some help. For as far as I know, there are no big animals living on the night side but how would I know? I have not ventured far in the dark side yet. I tried to cover as much distance as possible on my hover bike but there was no sign of her anywhere. The trees were undisturbed and the little insects were unbothered. Which only means that Netra has not yet used her known powers.

When I passed near a tornado, my mom’s vial vibrated. I was stunned to see it vibrate after so many millenia. This is not good. This only means that my mother is here. How in the world did I not see this coming? So this tornado is not natural? I couldn't even go near it. More than ever, I am in need of Adhiyan’s help now. Netra is not safe with her. 

We went back and brought men to dig under the tornado. This would take a long time, but we have no other choice. I cannot sit back and wait until Adhiyan comes here. I have already sent a Siddhar with a message for him and it won't be long before he comes here. 

“Ranjan!” Thalir called me. It is for this call, I can do anything!

“Mmm!?”

“Is Netra ok?”

“She will be ok!”

“Something tells me that she is fine! But I am equally scared, Ranjan. We played no role in her life so far and what happens if she turns on us? I feel it in my bones that she is going to fight us.” 

“Calm down, Thalir. Adhiyan is on his way here. When he comes here, Netra would have no choice than to come to us. She is out there learning more about herself. But whatever she learns, she would still need us to understand everything. Everyone would tell her their version of the story. It is a story of infinite times. No one would tell her the truth because everyone around her needs something from her. Her lack of understanding is their weapon against her.”

“Then you mean she is in danger!?” She panicked.

“No! No one can harm her but can misuse her powers. Her babies in her womb will protect her. Don't worry, Thalir.” I hugged her to console her.

“I still could not believe that I am the wife of a GOD!” She said looking up at me.

“Haha, you are not Senthalir! You are my soulmate that I lost long ago! When I found you, I did everything to reach you. We have history, honey!” I bopped her nose. She is too cute. Dhira was an equally cute girl too!

“So I have a previous birth?”

“Yes! We fell madly in love with each other! You wouldn't even go back to your home leaving me. You always wanted me to hold your hands. You would only sleep when I hug you! You would give me your everything whenever I ask for and even when I don't ask for!” I winked at her and she turned crimson! 

“We have a daughter who is married and carrying children! We are grandparents!”

“Haha, so what? That does not change the fact that you are my love, life and wife! Come here.” I took her hands and walked her to the mirror in the room. “Do you see some old people?” I asked her, showing her ourselves in the mirror. She shook her head in a no!

“What do you see?”

“You are very handsome!” She exclaimed.

“Haha, and so are you! Look at your eyes! That is where I fell deep!”