Chapter Eighty-Eight

"Just down here." He said, driving us down a few levels. The cantina was large, which was most likely the reason they didn't check ID.

"You ever drink before?" Hallo asked me. I crossed my arms and shook my head. It wasn't barred, but it was heavily discouraged, and I wasn't even old enough.

"I haven't."

"It's a little strong at first, but I'd order something light."

"Light?" I asked as the doors whooshed open. There was a band playing instruments while some Twi'lek woman hovered over some human males. Gross.

He sat down at the bar, "Yeah. Start out with something light, like some twisted jawa juice." He held out a finger to the bartender. "Helps you take a load off."

"I assure you I'm not carrying anything not of substance with me." I said metaphorically.

"Precisely."

"One for the lady." The bartender handed me the brownish liquid in a cup made of carbon. "And your usual." He handed Hallo a blue liquid.

"Watch this." Hallo grinned. He took out his lightsaber and ignited it, causing everyone in the bad including the band to drop silent. I observed him carefully, trying to not pay attention to the stares. He placed the edge of the blade on the liquid and it caught fire, making me jump. The civilians in the bar cheered and the music resumed.

"How....interesting." I shook my cup, swirling it around. I was still cautious of being poisoned like on Jakku, force of habit really. I took a sip and gagged. "It taste like....what even is this?"

"It's fermented grain lady." The bartended leaned over the counter.

Hallo laughed, "Try it." He gave me his burning liquid.

"No thanks..." I shook my head, trying to forget the taste I just discovered. I couldn't understand how people could have a liking to this kind of stuff.

The bartender came out with a colorful drink with ice cream on the top. "Here, it's on the house." He laughed, taking my disgusting Jawa Juice away from me.

The new drink was sweet, not a trace of alcohol in it at all.

Hallo broke the silence that filled between us. "Haven't really seen you around since you got knighted. What's it like?"

"Well," I began, "It is a lot of responsibility. Especially during war time." I added. "As soon as I was knighted I was promoted to General."

"Still in the 501st, right?"

"Elevated to Jedi General, you are." Master Yoda said, removing his hood. As I stood up from the ground I bowed thanks. "A legion you will command."

I didn't want to be alone, having my own legion would mean being the sole one in command. I wasn't use to it, when I was a Padawan I had Ahsoka as my co-commander, and Master as my General.

"Master, may I stay within the 501st...? I feel as though I am not ready for quite that big of a change."

"Perhaps she is right." Obi-Wan said. "It would be beneficial for her to continue to work alongside her Master." I nodded, thankful that after everything, he sided with me.

"If young Skywalker does not protest." Mace Windu said.

Obi-Wan chuckled lightly, "I assure you, he will not."

"I decided it would be the best to remain in my Masters legion." I finally gave an answer.

My commlink started buzzing. I always had it on the highest vibration to be prepared for anything.