Chapter Seventy

A/N: Can't believe this is the 70th Chapter like what?????

Love you guys and thank you so much for giving me motivation😭❤️

——————————————————————
Due to my "unorthodox" way of becoming a Jedi Knight, and Ahsoka's departure from the order, Anakin wasn't granted the rank of Master. I think he was still so distraught by Ashoka's leaving, he didn't protest.

Two months later, I was called into the council chambers.

"Under attack, Kiros may be." Master Yoda said. "Needed, you and Obi-Wan are." Obi-Wan nodded in approval. I guess he chose me to come on the mission with him, since the former Duchess of Mandalore was hidden there, no one knew but us.

"You'll take half the 501st." Obi-Wan said.

"And Anakin?" I asked, not seeing his presence here.

"He's needed in the outer rim, with Master Plo, Grievous is attacking once more." Obi-Wan replied.

"Limited, are we, in supplies and troops." Yoda said.

"I understand Master, I shall rally the men and depart at once."

Once I arrived at the hangar, I was greeted Rex. "Good afternoon, General."

"Rex, I'm making you temporary commander. I need you to gather half our battalion, we're departing to Kiros. We can take the Successor." I said, referring to the Jedi Cruiser.

Rex nodded and gathered the men needed.

I was on the bridge where Obi-Wan walked on board. He stroked his beard, I could tell he was slightly excited.

"Excited to see the former Duchess are we?" I asked, giving him a small grin.

"She's an excellent friend.. and I'd like to see how she's adjusting."

I chuckled, "I'm sure Master, I'm sure."

"Sir, you have an incoming transmission from the governor of Kiros." Rex interrupted.

"Tell him I'll be right there." Rex nodded and walked back out of the bridge. "I'll handle the diplomacy Master, you...can worry about your 'friend' once we arrive." I waved him off as I approached the holotable.

The governor of the Togrutas on Kiros was waiting. "It's a pleasure to have been able to see you again, Liyah." He bowed.

I smiled, remembering only a year ago we rescued his people from the Zygerrians. "It's a pleasure to see you again too." I smiled, "Now governor, what's the situation?"

He frowned. "The clones stationed here, they have found 4 battle ships in our orbit. My people are not yet equipped to deal with such threats! We have no weapons, no..."

"It's okay Governor." I tried to reassure him. "We've brought troops, and weapons for your people. Have they mounted a land assault yet?" He shook his head. "Good, tell your people to evacuate into the bunkers underneath the city."

"If you think that's the best plan, then we'll do it." He nodded and hung up.

"Rex, I need a bio scan on those war ships." I said, R2 bumped into me, beeping.

"Alright you do it then Artooie." I patted his head as he rolled towards the console. "I have a feeling on who is leading this attack." I whispered to Rex.

"Who Sir?"

"The Zygerrians."

As expected a filthy face appeared on the holotable. "Jedi." He growled.