Interlude

A/N: **NOTE** THIS CHAPTER ISN'T NEEDED TO BE READ

Hi everyone! So this is the interlude chapter I was speaking about. This is just basically a heavily summarization of some events that happened to Liyah during the time skip. (One Year). If you like my character a lot and wanna see what's going on with her I would read this, but if you're just here for the story, you can skip. ❤️
—————————————————————

• Me, Ahsoka and Barriss stopped a Geonosian parasite from passing onto clones on a medical station.

• Anakin Skywalker and Mace Windu were attacked by the Clones genetic template's son, Boba Fett.

• Obi-Wan recommended me to attend a mission with him and the infamous Quinlan Vos. We were searching for Ziro the Hutt, who was broken out of prison. We traveled Nal Hutta to find him. I told Quinlan of my abilities, and he taught me the basic of his well trained tracking skills. We visited Ziros mother, who told us Ziro was headed ti Teth. Cad Bane was also in the hunt for Ziro. Unfortunately we arrived to find Ziro dead, with Cad Bane lurking around. We casted after him but he eluded us and escaped.

•After Cad Bane somehow managed to flee us once more, I contacted Jado. I asked him to tell me where Cad Bane was, he said he couldn't, and I may have or may not have taken that as "Wouldn't" and said something I shouldn't have said. We talked one more occasion after that, but he stopped answering my calls, and then stopped giving them. Long ago Master had told me he didn't approve, whatever that meant. But I definitely know he wouldn't approve my friendship with a bounty hunter, especially one who more Cad Bane.

•Me and Ahsoka trained liked clock work, as master observed he called us to the dojo one day. Little did we know, he created two shoto lightsabers, one for each of us. I initially protested the idea of having two, since I still was using my old Masters and had hid my old one. With convincing and slight demanding Master got me to accept the gift and traveled to Illum to receive another Crystal. Me and Ahsoka almost were trapped there. Ahsoka had already found her crystal, it was of yellow-green color, and mine was purple, that of Mace Windu. "I want you to  practices ALL your forms." Master explicitly told us. "But I want you to practice heavily on Jar'Kai." He added. He said it'll help us on the battle field, and we needed to realize that we'd face way more than battle droids. Ahsoka and I did somewhat struggle to incorporate another  lightsaber into our separate routines. Once we got some encouragement from Master Yoda, we began to slowly master using two blades. We even learned how to fight together in harmony against training droids. The addition of a new blade also made blocking blaster bolts easier.

•There was a dumb tournament that Mace Windu's Padawan, Hallo Cohl, orchestrated. It was set up in brackets. I made it up to the semi-finals where Hallo himself beat me. He would not let me hear the end of it, saying that was his rematch from when we fought the first time. Ahsoka then beat him in the finals, winning the tournament. This was the first time I realized that Ahsoka was the superior Padawan. She would never admit it though, she always told me we were better at different things. Nevertheless, that boost the morale of our day for around 15 minutes, then Master Windu found us. He scolded his Padawan brutally, causing me and Ahsoka to laugh hysterically. That laughter didn't last very long, Master Windu brought everyone who participated in the tournament to the council. Each Palawan's Master had to accompany us to the scolding too. Master had to attend via hologram. We were sentenced to 15 rotations of Archive duty, better yet we were separated to groups of two, with different schedules. I was stuck with Hallo, who didn't seem as bad as I remembered. He confessed to me how scared he was that Master Windu would renounce him as his Padawan. I told him I doubt Master Windu would do such a thing, since he's very skilled I relayed to him a secret Master Yoda told me: Mace Windu use to be as wild as a Rancor.

•My baggy outfit started to prove a hindrance to my now agile fighting style. I decided the baggy pants needed to go. I asked Ahsoka for help tailoring a new outfit and she gave me and EXACT copy of hers. With a trip to Naboo to see Padmé Amidala, we made some minor tweaks to it. I wanted sleeves to be added to it, since I do often get cold on less temperate planets, so Padmé had long flowing sleeves added to not hinder my arm movements. I was fond of the belts but added my pouch onto the back. I also changed the color scheme to a darker blue. I heard people saying how "unorthodox" Masters darker clothing was, so I thought I'd follow suit with Masters darker clothing scheme.

•Obi-Wan Kenobi started tutoring me in form 3. I wanted to learn how to better my defense with two lightsabers. One of the drawbacks of having two lightsabers was the lack of defensive capabilities you had with dueling. Master Kenobi also taught me how to perfect the Jedi mind trick, and honed my force pushing abilities. I also started to study more of my force techniques, which caused me to slightly fall behind Ahsoka in dueling.

• I honored my promise and watched Caleb Dume become a Padawan. He was taken under the tutelage of Dep Billaba, who was Master Windus previous apprentice.

•Master Yoda found out my unique ability to see visions of the past with a simple touch of an object or person. Though he recognized that I could not control it, he advised me to be weary of its use. He told me it not to touch items that may put me in danger, or lead to the dark-side, without my gloves. The innate ability was called psychometry and wasn't approved by the Order. I admit I was upset that Master Yoda basically shunned me from using my power, but Master pulled me aside and told me if I were to "Master the unapproved ability" no one would know. I tried my best to do it, but I struggled greatly, with no one around who shared the ability to teach me because Quinlan Vos was almost never around the temple, the Jedi seemed to like it that way.

•* Me and Bariss Offee were tasked with a "simple" retrieval  mission, ordered by the Chancellor. Ahsoka wanted to attend but she had an urgent feeling that Senator Amidala was going to be attacked by a bounty hunter. Me and Bariss assumed the two of us would be enough for the mission, which was to  find a Republic fugitive who was holding Republic plans, schematics, and most importantly, "secret codes" we weren't to know of. Bariss and I  caught the fugitive and took back the disk, right before we made the arrest a bomb went off injuring Bariss badly. I called for Master Kenobi, who was the only Master on planet. Pleasing for Bariss to try to teach me her force heal ability, I managed to pull it off and healed her wounds enough for Obi-Wan to come with back up. The ability required me to give away some of my own life force in return of healing Bariss, I didn't care about that, as long as Bariss was okay. The chancellor gave me his obviously fake frown and thanked me for retrieving the data.

•* The Republic was almost bankrupt, and began to negotiate peace talks to the Separtist. Padmé revealed to me and Ahsoka that she intact had Separtist friends on Raxus. Ahsoka suggested we use our Padawan clearance to travel to a neutral world, then head to Raxus. I reminded her that Master would be very suspicious if both of his Padawans were off planet at the same time, so I volunteered to stay behind and keep Master off their tracks by pestering him for a full day. Master then pried the information out of me and gave me a scolding. Once Ahsoka and Padmé got back, the Senate building's reactor was bombed, causing a black out. The Chancellor came to the conclusion that the war must keep going on, and peace with the Separatist was impossible. Master scolded Ahsoka and Padmé for how dangerous and illegal their mission was. Ahsoka then told me what she experienced, which changed my outlook on the war.

Thanks for Reading ❤️