Chapter Thirty-Five

A/N: GUY WE REACHED 8K READS!!!🥳🥳🥳
-Thank you guys so much for taking time out of your day to read my story❤️
——————————————————————

"Up there." Jado pointed to an exit to the sewer. I used the forced to launch the sewer plug upwards. "Need me to-"

I jumped with the force outside of the sewers. A family of Sullanstans were in a speeder staring at me.

"Good day

"Good day." I waved to them, trying to relieve the awkwardness of me jumping out of the sewer systems.

Jado flew upwards with the rockets built into his boots. "We're inspectors." He smiled and kicked the sewer plug back in place. He ushered me over to a market stall.

"Can you sense him now?" He asked. The place was too congested, it's not like I had a bond with him or anything, so I couldn't find him. His force presence was not of light, or dark. It was rather neutral.

"No, it's too packed here." I said.

"Well good thing I have a solution." He said walking over to an old woman.

"Are we gonna asked her?" He shushed me.

"Hello, M'lady." He leaned on a self infront of her stall. "I was wondering if you had any information on an individual."

The older woman looked him up and down. "Depends, who is it?"

"Ehh, he's yea tall." He put his hand slightly above his head. "Dressed in a cloak, you know like a Jedi."

The lady pondered for a moment, and begun to pull out a box. She was definitely going to charge us for information.

"But I don't know," Jado smirked. "Someone as gorgeous as you probably doesn't really need to focus on anyone else." He fake sighed. I crossed my eyes, displeased.

"You flatter me..." she put the box back under her table. "I saw the fella you were looking for, he went down that alley." She pointed.

"Thank you ma'am." I gave her a slight bow and began walking to the alley.

Jado caught up with me. "See, I'm popular with the ladies." He grinned.

"Im sure you are." I rolled my eyes. Jado smiled and pulled out the two blaster pistols at his hip

"Relax, they're stun only." He reassured me.

"I wasn't even going to say anything." I lied. He shook his head disapprovingly.

"Meet me in the warehouse, alone." I heard a voice in my head. It called to me, I didn't even realize I had stopped walking.

"Liyah? You good?" I snapped back to Jado with both hands on my shoulder. "Did you have one of those vision things?"

"No, but we should split up." I said.

"What? Why?"

"To find him easier. Just contact me if you find him."