Chapter Eighty-Six

A/N: Hi guys! I just really wanna say thank you all so much for 20k reads like what???? Seriously, I want to thank everyone who reads, votes, comments, ect. TYSM❤️❤️❤️❤️

ALSO: Sorry this and the past few chapters have been a bit boring. I just really needed them to lay down some important foundation.

————————————————————

"The Kaminoans have suggested that we terminate the clone," Shaak Ti spoke before the council. "And do a rigorous molecular autopsy to discover the virus. I believe this solution is ill-advised. My belief," She said truthfully, "Is that Tup has been brainwashed by the Separatists using some new process we do not yet understand."

"Brainwashing?" Mace Windu asked. "How could that be possible?"

Before we contacted the council, I had told Shaak Ti that we reported Tup MIA for a brief period on Ringo Vinda. He has gotten lost in the fire fight, but returned after a few days with some other clones.

"General Aviss retired Tup missing on Ringo Vinda, but after 5 rotations, he turned up again. That event preceded this episode. Perhaps, he was comprised at the point." I stronger disagreed with her, but if anything could stop Tup from being terminated, then I'd followed through with it.

"We must find the truth behind this situation," Mace Windu spoke. "Or we could find many more clones turned against us."

"We would like to implement a level five atomic brain scan." She said. "This is to see if his thought processes are still functioning normally."

"And what do the Kaminoans think of that?" Obi-Wan asked.

"They feel Tup is so weak, the level five atomic brain scan will damage his neural tissue and possibly kill him. Their approach would be to terminate him, thus leaving then brain fully intact for the autopsy."

"Bring Clone Trooper Tup back to the Jedi Temple." Obi-Wan said.

"Yes." Master Yoda agreed. "Examine him with the force, we shall, and unravel this mystery we will."

"Yes Master, we'll bring him back immediately." She ended the transmission.

"Looks like we're going back to Coruscant." I looked at Anatoli.

"What if the Clones really do turn on us? What happens then?" He asked, I unfortunately had no answer, then I realized he wasn't asking me.

"If the Clones were to turn, they would have to be decommissioned and we'd have to evaluate the genetic material before producing more." Shaak Ti answered. Suddenly the alarms rung, I'd been on Kamino once, so I knew this was an intruder.

"General!" A clone barged into the room. "Intruded in section C-6!"

"Give the Prime Minister a status report, I will locate them. Tell them to find a secure room until this has passed."

I nodded. "Anatoli go with her." I ordered him. He would have been better company to her than I, since I still lacked the ability to use the force in any way.

I set up a transmission directly to the Prime Minister who looked to already be on the move. "Master Jedi, status report?" He asked.

"Our scanners have picked up an intruder in section C-6. We need you to find s secure room, General Shaak Ti and Commander Amaris are on their way now. We have no visual confirmation of the intruder."

"It could be an enemy looking for our patient." The doctor, right beside him interjected.

"Precisely, I need you to find a secure location until the threat is found, and or neutralized."