Chapter Thirty

A/N: AHHH GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS CHAPTER 30!!! As always Tysm for all the support 😭❤️❤️❤️

—————————————————————

A few months later

We were called fo Naboo by the council, well at Senator Amidalas request. Well to be honest, Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker were called, me and Ahsoka were like accessories at Masters hip. Me and Ahsoka were both excited to see Padmé, but our reason for being her wasn't to sight see nor was it for a reunion.

Apparently a deadly, and ancient virus was being resurrected by a mad scientist in a lab somewhere on Naboo.

Our shuttle landed in the hangar. Master looked to be on edge. I tried not to take in the beautiful sunset of Naboo.

Master and Kenobi stepped out first as a man with an eyepatch tried to greet them.

"General Kenobi, Anakin-"

"Where's Senator Amidala." He demanded.

"We went to search for the lab—"

"And you let her?!"

I hadn't even noticed 3PO was here until he spoke. "Senator Amidala can be very hard to stop once she has made up her mind."

"Good point," Master said. "I know what you mean."

"This is Peppi Bow." The man with the eyepatch pointed to a female Gungan. "She was the last person to see them. Padmé sent her to safety."

"They-sa lookin for da sick-maker

"They-sa lookin for da sick-maker." Peppi Bow said.

"They?" Me and Obi-Wan said unison.

"Representative Binks is with her." The man said. R2 beeped sarcastically, I didn't need to speak droid to know what that meant.

"Go with the Gungan, see if you can find her." Master said to me and Ahsoka. We both walked forwards.

"You got it Master." Ahsoka said.

"Weesa go this way." Peppi said. She led us to a Shaak, which is what I think these creatures are called. I often fell asleep during our creature lectures at the temple. "Yousas get on!" Peppi told us.

 "Yousas get on!" Peppi told us