Chapter Seventy-Two

A/N: GUYS TYSM FOR 17k❤️❤️❤️

—————————————————————
"Prepare for a ground assault. I need clones in the skies as well."

"Mount the cannons on the buildings surrounding the perimeter." Obi-Wan ordered. "I suggest you tell your Padawan to activate the ray shields while he's inside."

"If he'll even listen to me." I contacted him on my comlink. "You...uh, Anatoli."

"What is it?"

"Can you drop the attitude?" Obi-Wan shot me a 'hurry up' glare. "Anyway, I need you to take the elevator to the top floor, there's a shield generator, the access code is.." I held my com link to Obi-Wan since I forgotten the code.

"1E4-7WK"

"Then can I come outside? There's nothing to do in here."

"Can you just do what I say?"

"I'm in the elevator already. Floor one, floor two—"

"Okay, I believe you! Just turn the shield on." I ended the transmission and glared at Obi-Wan who was laughing. "What's funny Obi-Wan? I want to laugh too." I crossed my arms not sharing his enjoyment.

"He reminds me of you, Anakin, and Ahsoka combined into one."

"Don't loop me in with them, I was an obedient and well spoken Padawan."

"Not exactly how I remember it. You realize you are and were a lot of the talk around the temple?" He giggled.

"Exactly why I avoid that place now."

"Is it? You can't avoid the council forever."

"I'm not avoiding them...I just can't see them in the same light I use to."

"They aren't the enemy. What happened to you and Ahsoka was unjust—"

"Yet the council handled us over to the Senate. I know you voted for both of us to stay, and I'm thankful...but people who I've looked up to my whole life, honored my whole life, turned me over like nothing."

"They were under pressure Liyah."

"I was too! The safest thing I could have done was to keep quiet and watch as Ahsoka was accused of something she didn't do, but I fought for her, unlike your council." He frowned, I immediately regretted how I worded things, I didn't mean to lash out at him.

Truth be told, I was still affected by what happened. I found it hard to trust people, especially the council. I could feel myself getting more and more guarded each day.

The shield grew over our head. Anatoli did what I asked and turned it on.

Obi-Wan pulled up scans of the Separtist droid army marching in. "We'll attack their right and left flanks, and narrow down their forces."

"We have to play a bit dirty." I added. "We'll launch a devastating blow then retreat back to shields. We'll keep doing this until their forces are lower, then we'll take an aerial attack combined with our ground forces and wipe them out."

"Tanks are too slow. We should go on speeders and use explosives and droid electro magnetic pulses." A voice spoke.

"Precisely, we'll save the tanks and— wait a minute I didn't authorize you to come out of the central building." I looked at Anatoli, my "Padawan"."

"I'm commander."

"And we're Generals." I pointed to Obi-Wan and I. "Our word outranks yours, so go back to the central building."