Chapter Twelve

"We've been at this for hours!" I whined.

"Duh, that's how you train." Ahsoka said. "Again!" She charged at me.

I used the reverse hand grip to block the attack, spinning my saber free from the clash, I went into a normal grip and lunged back. Ahsoka blocked my attack. She pushed my blade off of hers and I blocked, reverting back into the reverse grip, and doing her signature move to disarm her.

I heard clapping in the distance. It was Master Skywalker, he was leaning on one of the walls.

"Master!" I looked up in shock.

"How long have you been watching?" Ahsoka said.

"Long enough young one." He said smiling. "Long enough to know your little 'plan'."

"You don't approve, do you?" I asked.

He shook his head, drawing a surprised expression from me. "I just wanna make sure you win." He stood up straight. "I want you to fight me." He said.

"What?"

I was stunned I knew Padawans trained with their Masters but me fight Master Skywalker?

"You heard me Giggs." He pulled two training lightsabers off the rack.

The training lightsabers were what we used as younglings. The crystals were lowly charged, the most damage they could do was a shock, and maybe a minor bruise.

"You can pick first." He held out two lightsabers.

I grabbed the one in his right hand. Ahsoka back up to the side lines, watching.

He ignited his lightsaber.

"Master...the bow." I reminded him.

"Oh right." He said bowing.

Him and Ahsoka were one in the same.

He lit his light saber again.

"Don't expect me to go easy, young Padawan." He told me.

I nodded as he attacked quickly. I lit my lightsaber just in time and blocked. I back up to give myself some breathing room.

His strikes were precise and heavy, there was no way for me to last in a clash with him.

I switched to reverse grip in hopes of a defense against him.

He attacked with an overhead strike, it was powerful. I deflected and used the spin Ahsoka had taught me to get his blade off of mine. Before I could move my stance he hit my blade again.

With Master holding his lightsaber with both hands, I couldn't disarm him with defense alone. I had to go in for the offensive.

"Come on, try something else." He taunted me.

"Perhaps you should give me a opening, Master? And besides I'm going to duel another Padawan not nearly as skilled as you." I shot back.

"It's not training if it's easy." He said as he spun his lightsaber around.

He hit my blade using the momentum of his spin knocking it out of my hand.

I went down to pick it up, but sensed him about to attack me. I jumped back surprised.

"Master! Let me get my blade." I shouted, dodging his swings.

"Then pick it up."

He did the same flashy spin her did to disarm me. While he spun, definitely proud of his skills, I force pulled my lightsaber and blocked his attack.

I could see Ahsoka looking intently. She was getting just as much out of this training session as Anakin intended.

I did a bold move, leaping into the air and striking him over head. He blocked my attack, I used the force of his block to flip myself backwards. When I looked back up his blade was already coming at me, I had no time to react. He held his blade at my face, not moving it any further.

I rolled over to the side while pulling my lightsaber towards me.

Master came again with his overhead strikes. I only managed to block one of them before he disarmed me again.

I was admittedly out of breath and losing any hope of disarming him.

"Master I can't beat you." I said.

"Again." He said sternly.

"But Master..."

"Again."

I rolled my eyes and went for the offensive.

He blocked my single handed attacks easily without any resistance. He used the power of his guard to push me back.

He closed in on me while swinging his lightsaber left in right. This technique was used for blocking blaster bolts but he was using it both offensively and defensively.

He caught my blade and with an upwards swing launching my saber in the air.

"Master I can't do this." I said, defeated, for the 11th time.

"Again." He repeated, for who knows how many times .

I charged at him, recklessly due to exhaustion. He blocked my attack and parried it. I blocked his counterstrike and after observing him attack me I copied his spin, but added it being in reverse grip.

I caught his blade and spun it. I could see him losing his grip but saving it with a flashy spin.

He did his same rush down move, I copied him and countered his strikes, he was much more physically stronger than me and knocked my blade right out my hand.

"I'm impressed." He smiled.

"Skyguy's just happy you used his old man moves." Ahsoka teased.

"Very funny Snips." He said.

Someone barged into the dojo.

"Master Skywalker, the council wants to speak with you." A temple guard said.

"Ooo Master's in trouble." I teased.

"Again?" Ahsoka smirked.

"Very funny." He threw me his training lightsaber. "We'll finish this later." He said.

"Wait Master! Do you think she's ready?" Ahsoka asked as he headed out with the Guard.

"More than." He left with the guard.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short, what comes next will be better as it's own chapter.