Chapter Thirty-Four

I recently started reaching out to my fathers Crystal through the force. I could sense the intense emotion through it. It was suffering, anger, but I felt no hate.

I heard a knock on my quarters door. "Come in." I said, I had already sensed it was Master. I stashed my Crystal away under my shirt. "Hey Master. I thought our drill wasn't until tomorrow.."

"Actually, the council wants to speak with you." He said.

"Why?"

"You know not to ask questions." He sighed.

I nodded stood up. Master lead the way.

There was only three Masters here. Master Shaak Ti, Master Windu, and Master Kenobi. The rest seemed to be off world, there weren't even any holograms of them.

"Good evening, Young Aviss." Master Windu said.

"Good evening to you too, Master Windu." I bowed with Master. "To all of you."

"We have a mission of the upmost importance." Obi-Wan said.

"Yes," Shaak Ti agreed. "We need you to apprehend a traitor."

"Me?" I asked. "A traitor? Who?"

"A fallen Padawan." Mace Windu added.

"I'm sure you're well aware, a year ago, multiple masters and apprentices refused to stand with the Republic." Master Kenobi said.

"We've tried to let the ones who cause no trouble home free." Shaak Ti said. "But this particular individual has been working with the crime syndicates in the lower levels of Coruscant. We need him apprehended and taken back into the custody of the Order."

"Are you sure I'm ready?" I tried to ask without seeming rude.

"Master Kenobi has personally recommended you for this mission. Do you refuse?" Master Windu said. He was using his 'you're doing it anyway' voice. He had gave me a few lessons as youngling, it wasn't really his style to take on apprentices, so he was relatively stiff when it came down to teaching.

"I'll do it."

"I'm glad." Master Kenobi smiled. "You should begin you search immediately. "I have a location for you, there's a Diner, of an old friend of mine. There's an air taxi waiting for you."

"Thank you, Master." I bowed. "I won't disappoint." I turned around at Master who was still behind me.

"Counting on you, Giggles." He patted my shoulder.

I arrived at the location Master Kenobi had given the me. I thanked the pilot and stepped on the curb. The Diner was surprisingly populated for being so outdated.

I opened the door as the bell rung. "Please take a seat and I'll get your order in a minute darling." A waitress droid addressed me.

" A waitress droid addressed me