Chapter Nine

We were walking for what felt like an hour. I heard Jakku and Tatooine are nearly identical, so this was what my home planet must have been like.

"Ew..." I said as we walked passed a large skeleton of an I don't know what.

"Master Yoda has a saying, 'Old sins cast long shadows'," Ahsoka said "Do you know what he means by that?"

"He means your past can ruin your future if you allow it. And you forgot it was Master Skywalker who said, 'I don't want to talk about my past'."

"Ahsoka isn't there something else we can talk about?" I suggested.

"Hmmm let's talk about the sand!" She said sarcastically.

"The desert is merciless, it takes everything from you." He said, as if he was speaking from experience.

What happened to Master Skywalker on his home planet?

"That's a happy thought." Ahsoka rolled her eyes "It won't take us master, right Liyah?"

I smiled "Yup, we aren't going anywhere Master."

R2 beeped at us.

"Neither is R2." Ahsoka said.

A few hours passed by, the two suns on Tatooine began to set illuminating the planet in a reddish-orange.

"Does anyone else sense that?" I asked.

I felt another's presence, that of the darkside.

"Yeah, We're not alone." Ahsoka said.

"I sense it too, it's the dark side of the force." Anakin said.

Stinky flipped the top of the bookbag over and hid himself.

"Whatever it is, it's coming for the Hutt." Said Master, "Time to split up."

"Wouldn't three Jedi be better than one?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll face it together," Ahsoka said "Just like we did Ventress!"

"Not this time. I have a far more important mission for the both of you." He placed a hand on Ahsokas shoulder and looked at me.

"More important than keeping you alive?" She asked.

"I need you to trust me on this one."

I sighed. "He's right Ahsoka, and besides, he's the chosen one." I smiled.

He smiled back at me.

"Here's the mission." He started. "I know who this is, it's Count Dooku, while I fight him, I need you two to take Stinky here back to his dad." He handed Ahsoka Stinky.

"Geez master, can I at least use the bag to carry him?" Ahsoka snarked.

"Nope, I need it for my part of the plan." He smiled and turned away.

Me and Ahsoka began walking in the opposite direction, to Jabba's palace.

"Y'know, I'm worried about Master." Ahsoka said.

"Me too...but he's the chosen one. Chosen by the force." I tried to reassure her.

"I know but..."

"I have faith in the force." I told her. "And...I have even more faith in Master Skywalker." I smiled.

R2 beeped in the back.

"Yeah, me too R2." I said.

"You understood that?" Ahsoka whispered.

"No..." I shushed her.

We both laughed and continued walking.

The sun had fully set, and the stars lit up the sky.