Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Hi guys first up, I just wanted to say sorry for not updating in almost a week 😭 I know my updates were normally every other day or every 3 days at most but I just need like a tiny break from writing.

ALSO I CANT BELIEVE THIS STORY REACHED 1K READS!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm so thankful for all of you who read or are reading my story <3333
—————————————————————

"R2, set the navicomputer to Jakku." Master said looking at me.

R2 inserted his scomp link to plug in the coordinates.

"It should only take us 3 hours." He said.

I think he was alluding for me to get some much needed rest.

"Master, I'm not tired." I lied.

"Visions are draining, but if you don't feel tired, suit yourself."

I rolled my eyes.

He was right, I fell asleep in the co-pilot of seat within minutes.

I had another dream, it was different. It was of Master Heran, an aged battle scarred version of him. He was fighting an assailant with a clear white lightsaber, I had never seen the color before.

As I regained consciousness, Master was already looking at me with a concerned expression on his face.

"Same dream?" He asked.

"Yeah, the same one."

To protect ourselves from the weather, and to conceal our identities me and Master put our Jedi robes on.

I couldn't believe I was on my home planet. I could potentially meet my mother, but the vision of Master Heran was still lurking through my head. I needed to focus on one thing at a time.

Without any words being spoken, we left the ship with R2 following behind. I cling to my long brown robes as the coarse sand gust through the air.

"Remember, we're going low profile." Master cautioned.

"I know master."

Master turned his gaze to me, most likely observing the conflicted emotions I felt. Despite the visions clouding my mind, having Master by my side gave me a sense of security. The location we were at, which was known as Niima Outpost, it looked to be full of life.

Master's voice broke my concentration, bringing me back from my train of thought.

"This must be Niima Outpost, ran by Niima the Hutt." Master said.

"Oh great, another Hutt." I groaned.

"Stay low, we'll act like traders."

"You there!" A boy pointed at us.

He has short blond hair and green eyes, he was human.

"Yes?" I spoke for both of us.

"I haven't seen you around have I?"

"No you haven't." Master stepped infront of me, he was towering over the boy.

The boy crossed his arms and stared Master in the eye.

Just what we needed, an ego clash.

I rolled my eyes and tugged Masters sleeve, signaling I wanted to hurry.

"Me and my daughter here...uh Shmi, are traders." Master lied.

Why did he give me THAT name of all names. Who even was Shmi?