Chapter Eighty

A/N: Hey everyone! I can't believe we reached 19k reads AND this is chapter 80 😭❤️. This started out as something I really didn't plan on going with but fast forward I've made 82 parts (80 chapters). I really enjoy writing this story and interacting with all of you guys. Thank you so much for showing both me and my story support, and I promise you we're gonna see this story to the end. I already have the ending created just need to tie up some loose ends then boom we'll be there. I think you'll guys enjoy the next few chapters. Love you all ❤️❤️❤️✨

-P.S schooling is getting a little hectic since I recently just started a new semester a few days ago, so updates may be a couple of more days apart, or a bit more sporadic, so I won't really commit to an upload schedule, BUT I can promise chapters will be no longer than a week apart. And incase they are pushing that week long break, I'll make the chapter slightly longer, and try to publish something on my other book. (I have a few chapters made that are ready to be released after editing.)

——————————————————————

"Come one R7! I know R2 units that can run faster than you!" I shouted to him, he was so far behind me. He beeped irritably, "You know what I meant!" He tried correcting me on my choice of words, I should have said rolled instead of run.

"Jedi!" Three droids shot at us. I grabbed one with the force, using it as a shield. "Contact Count Dooku!" I ripped the droid's head off. Slicing the other two droids quickly, before they could make a transmission, R7 beeped at me.

"Okay, it's up ahead." I barged into the room with the hyperdrive. "R7, take it out!" I jumped up on the railings and cut down any droids. R7 was busy cutting the wires. Once the droids were all subdued I put my blades back on my belt. I felt a throbbing pain in my back shoulder, Master was right, I should have taken more rest.

I jumped down the railing and stood beside R7. "Seriously, this is what you call destroying? Cutting some wires?." R7 beeped at me angrily, he backed up and squirted oil all over the hyperdrive, actives his propelling jets and lit the oil on fire. "That's better."

We ran out of the room containing the hyperdrive and were met with 2 Magna Guards, standing in-front of Count Dooku. This was my first time seeing the treacherous Jedi in person, he reminded me all too well of my father.

"The notorious Padawan." He emerged from behind his guards, with his arms behind his back.

"Jedi Knight, actually." I corrected him, I drew both my blades, as much as I hated Count Dooku, I knew I had no chance of defeating him. "Are you gonna fight me like a man, or have your droids do your dirty work?"

"Stand down." He waved to the Magna Guards, who relaxed their staffs. "Beating you will be far too easy." He drew out his curved hilted, crimson blade.

"I wouldn't be so sure, Count." I got into a form V stances, my shoto infront of me while my longer blade behind me. "R7, get that door open, we'll need those escape pods after I mop the floor with the old man." R7 without question, made a dart for the door down the hall, leading to the escape pods.

"Your arrogance mirrors your Masters." Count Dooku said, getting into a III stance, his lightsaber parallel to his poise position.

"He told me about your ultimate failure on Naboo, and how he not only gained the upper hand on you not once, but twice."

"Enough child." He struck my shoto lightsaber, I parried him my longer lightsaber. His mastery of Makashi made it difficult for me to get a strike in. I had to go on the full defensive, which wasn't lasting very long.

I went for an overhead strike, he blocked, causing me to lose my shoto out of my hand. I immediately gripped my lightsaber with my two hands and blocked his overhead strikes. I went off the offensive, causing him to back up for a second.