5️⃣9️⃣

"make it look condemned? About to fall apart at any moment, that would definitely keep them away" Tom wondered" The black lake, already covers most of the sides, maybe change it, make it surround what looks like ruins? " Harry thought out loud " hogsmead will need to be included, right now it's this magical town next to what loos like ruins that people just seem to always avoid, it's suspicious " Harry added " Agreed, however extending the wards... " Tom trailed off, thinking about how hard it would be to accomplish. "what if instead of extending, we add to it? Could we make a new ward stone for hogsmead and tie it to the Hogwarts wards?" Harry asked, he may know alot about Ruins, and warding but he was positive he didn't know as much as Tom did in this subject.  "honestly, I don't know" Tom said thoughtfully, he waved the chessboard aside before summoning some parchment and Quills, and made a quick sketch of Hogwarts and hogsmead, adding faint ward lines around the school before he thoughtfully added some to the town "this much area would need a ten person team at the least" He said.

"I suppose, if we're all powerful enough, we could manage with only five people " Harry said thoughtfully " you, me, I suppose Dumbledore and Severus" Tom said "that would be a chore to convince him to help" Harry said with a slight groan before looking thoughtful "if it's not magically draining alot, Asmodeus and Harry could both help" He said thoughtfully "using two of the same person? That would definitely boast the magical power, it'll bring us up to eight" Tom said "wait!" Harry said as he got an idea, he put three marks in the center before putting four marks at the cardinal points "7's a magically powerful number, if we have four casting the wards and three tying it to the ward stone, the three in the center wouldn't even have to be powerful magically, as long as they have a strong will" Harry said excitedly. Tom nodded thoughtfully, he wrote Voldemort and Tom opposite each other and did the same for Asmodeus and Harry "Lucius is immune to the imperious curse and Barty can be taught" Tom said as he wrote them down, they were the only two that knew of Harry's identity after all, Harry wrote Sirius name as the third person "he can fight of the curse, one of his mother's lessons" Harry explained.

Tom nodded before moving the parchment over and getting a second one to start a list of wards "wards to make the village uninhabitable and the school even more so, muggle repelling wards, Something to keep sattilites from seeing us.. " Tom trailed of in thought. The two spent the rest of the night brainstorming, they had managed to figure everything out but how to place the ruins on the sattilites, harry promised to ask his friends and mate when his mate was next free, maybe one of them would have some idea.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •