2️⃣1️⃣

"Bloody hell, you've been through so much pup" Sirius breathed out taking a moment to regain control of his emotions "Your not telling me something, what is it?" Sirius bluntly asked "How did you know?" Harry asked "You're my godson, I may have only known you for 1 year as a baby and two when you were a teen but I know when you want to tell me something but don't know how so spit it out" Sirius replied. "There's more to being the master of death than what many think, yes you become the master and control death but you have to meet requirements for it to work, one you need to be of peverel blood, Second you need to have the hollows and not use them for selfish reasons" Harry explained Sirius nodded showing be understood "once those requirements are met and you die, you officially become death's master, but you also become his dominant mate" harry explained watching as his godfather processed everything, biting back a laugh once he saw his eyes widen comically "Sirius meet my mate Anubis" harry introduced feeling Anubis materialized on his lap as he shifted to an older form.
~

"Anything else?" Sirius asked after Anubis explained it more in depth "I'm kinda working with Voldemort to deal with the Mundanes, we both know Albus would never do it" harry added Sirius only nodded. He knew he would be the only one to help, he'd never forgive the rat but he could learn to tolerate the dark lord, for all he dealt the killing shot, peter was the cause for their death.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

"Hi Brother" harry said, hugging Neville as he flooed in followed by his grandmother "Happy birthday Harry" Neville said "Happy birthday Neville" Harry returned with a grin, the pair had decided to have the party outside and make it a pool party, Hermione and her parents Showed up followed by Anthony, his mom, and many people only Sirius and Augusta Longbottom knew, mainly family members for the latter and Order members for the former. All of their other friends were out of the country or already had something planned and couldn't make it but had their gifts sent anyway, Harry could definitely say this was the best birthday so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------
August 14th, 1992

"Sirius would you like to be apart of my pack?" Harry asked, he would be leaving to get Anthony in an hour and wanted to know if Sirius would be tagging along "Yes, would you still be alpha when remus eventually comes back?" Sirius asked "Yes, I'd be alpha regardless due to my position of power" Harry returned. "Hi pup" harry greeted as Flora opened the door "Hi Harry" Anthony returned "this is my godfather Sirius Black, he's an animagus and part of my pack" harry introduced "Sirius this is Flora Scamander and Anthony Goldstein" harry continued. "be safe " She warned as we shadowed to the forest, Leo trotted over to padfoot, welcoming him into the pack as Apollo shifted "Hi Padfoot, Hi Luna" Apollo yipped as Fen appeared in a shadow "Hi pup, pads" fen greeted the two before nuzzling Leo's neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Harry had tried everything to avoid visiting diagon alley the same time Lockhart was there for his book signing, but when you live with the marauder who loves chaos and making you miserable, you tend to have little choice in the matter, not to mention all of his friends bar lily, the smart one in his opinion, decided to go go on that specific day. "Can we please go to Flourish and Blotts first" harry pleaded for the tenth time as they entered the alley, they were meeting the Granger's, Longbottom's, and the Su's plus terry, in front of gringotts bank, "Nope, no can do, we have to be there for the book signing, they could be worth a fortune some day" Sirius said with a wolf's grin and Mischievous eyes. "they'd be worth more destroyed" harry muttered "surely he couldn't have been that bad Harry, plus he's got a fantastic smile" Sirius returned causing Harry's eyebrow to twitch "your gayness is showing, I'll tell remus your checking out other guys" Harry returned.

"I wonder if Lockhart is gay?" Sirius pondered out loud "If you weren't married to remus, you and Lockhart would never work, Your both too Vain to handle sharing the mirror " harry said before a smirk made it way onto his face "However you and Snape really complement -" Harry was interrupted as Sirius wailed loudly "OH MERLIN, MY BRAIN" he howled while gripping his head and and hunching into a ball in the middle of the street. Harry whistled as he walked away, heading towards his friends and their families "What did you do to him" Neville asked amused "Broke his mind a bit but nothing to worry about he's got a self-Reparing spell built in, give it another 10 minutes or so, in the meantime let's get our money" Harry replied before following the group into the building.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •