3️⃣0️⃣

"My Lord, how will we know the muggles won't make a fuss? They're quite loud when frightened" Walden MacNair spoke up with a pleased expression reminiscing the muggles he tortured, "I suppose you could say I've stolen their voices, aside from one who can still think for himself as much as he ever could but a silencing charm will do until we're finished, it won't matter what he says once we're gone, the guards will chalk it up to the ravings of a crazy prisoner" Asmodeus said with a smile flashing his fangs. "Was there anything you didn't think of?" Barty asked sarcastically having figured out who the newcomer was, Asmodeus smirked at the wizard "But of course, I haven't figured out how we'll be getting there, where the prisoners will be going or how we'll be getting them off the island " he said before turning to Voldemort with a charming smile, taking a small amount of pleasure in knowing he made the dark lord amused "I thought I'd give you something to use your genius mind for" Asmodeus added with a smirk, completely ignoring the small pull he felt to the dark lord, however he couldn't ignore the memory that resurfaced.

~FlashBlack~

"Will there be any side effects with me absorbing the soul piece?" Harry asked as he ran his fingers through his mate's hair "most of it will be similar to the last time you had his soul piece, except you won't feel pain in his presence and you have more control of allowing him in your mind or not and vice versa" Anubis said enjoying his mate's presence "most? What else is there?" Harry asked wanting to make sure he wouldn't be taken by surprise on anything. Anubis looked at his ring, suddenly finding it extremely interesting, due to the distraction, he gave a squeak as he suddenly found himself straddling his mate and facing him "what else My love?" Harry asked again not liking the emotions wafting off his mate "You'll feel a pull to him, you now share a soul with him, you're going to want him, he has become your chosen mate" Anubis muttered quietly.

Harry took a deep breath, before gently tilting Anubis's head towards him "you are my mate regardless, I will never leave you nor neglect you, this ring is a symbol of my love for you, should there come a time when he wishes to pursue the bond, we will discuss it, if you don't wish it then it won't happen My love. You are the most important person to me, your happiness means everything to me, I won't leave you " Harry said knowing this was his mate's fear "besides, he currently believes Feelings especially love to be the foulest thing in the world, I highly doubt he'll want to have a relationship in any case" Harry added fully relieving his mate, "Now how bout I show my mate My love" Harry said with a smirk before flipping anubis.
~End of Flashback ~

"A compliment? How unlike you" Voldemort said amused before turning to his blonde follower "Lucius, I trust you have the portkeys I requested?" "Yes My lord" Lucius nodded "Excellent, are you capable of Apparating?" Voldemort asked Asmodeus "Yes, I assume we're going to the dock?" Asmodeus asked, smirking as he caught Barty's eye twitch, he wasn't sure if it was due to going back to Azkaban or that an almost thirteen year old knew how to safely apparate there. They all felt the anti-apparation wards fall in the room and quickly apparated out, Asmodeus smirked slightly as he felt his mate rid him of the dementors effect, he may control them and he may be a human version of one but the dementors effect even him only a bit less. "How do you plan to move past the dementors?" Asmodeus asked, while he could walk right in and not be bothered, the same could not be said for the others, unless he released more of his Aura but he didn't want to reveal anything, besides, they wouldn't be here that long. "The dementors will answer to me without problem, however the problem arises when you come with those who can't even stand to get close to them" he informed Asmodeus as he called forth his Patronus, a glowing Snake, Asmodeus shrugged and called from his Wolf Patronus "what if you take MacNair and deal with the Dementors while me, Lucius and Barty start trading Mundanes for prisoners" Asmodeus offered.

Voldemort eyed the two patroni before nodding and looking back at his followers "Lucius, Barty, go with Asmodeus and take care of the prisoners, Walden, you'll come with me to talk to the dementors" He ordered, "My lord, who will be in charge of our party?" Lucius requested, glancing at the apparent vampire uncomfortably. Voldemort and Asmodeus glanced at each other, a silent challenge in Asmodeus's eyes, would he claim Asmodeus as his equal and allow him power over his people or would he allow his pride to win and give Lucius or barty the position of power. "Asmodeus will be in charge" Voldemort said as he turned to Lucius, not wanting to see the flash of victory in Asmodeus's eyes, Asmodeus sent a warning glare at the blonde when he caught sight of his scowl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •