1️⃣3️⃣

Snape looked at him with a sneer, ready to rip into him for whatever reason he could find, but McGonagall spoke before he could "Very well, Mr.Potter 10 points to Ravenclaw for thinking of a fellow student in danger, Now the both of you return to your dormitories". Harry nodded, placing a hand on Lilian's arm "Can you stand?" He asked concerned "I think so" she responded before slowly standing up with the help of Harry, they walked past the teachers and made their way to the staircases "Thank you" Lillian said as they reached the staircases "You saved my life" she continued, harry grimaced, oh how he hated life debts. "Don't worry about it, I did what anyone would do for their friend" Harry responded "Not anyone in Slytherin" Lillian muttered, smiling sadly, "well, it's a good thing I'm not a Slytherin then" harry replied with a smile "Yeah I guess so, Good night" she said before going down the stairs towards the dungeons, Harry sighed rubbing at his eyes tiredly, 'I really need to get my saving people thing under control ' Harry thought as he made his way to the ravenclaw dormitories.

Winter break arrived quicker than he remembered last time, harry was the only first year staying, meaning he would have the dorm all to himself, like his first time, he went to bed excited for Christmas only this time he was expecting presents, even if it was just his cloak. Christmas morning, harry was both pleased and a little surprised to see a pile of presents at the end of his bed that greatly out did his last life's, He of course got his cloak from Dumbledore, the dursleys had sent him a whole pound, rather then the 50 pence in his past life, he had definitely scared them enough that they were trying to stay in his good graces. All of the first year Ravenclaws minus Morag agreed to get each other something small for Christmas, he had gotten most of them sweets, he bought Li an English Dictionary, Anthony a crystal wolf sculpture and Terry a few pranks that were mundane safe, Most of his year mates followed his lead and had gotten him various Chocolate Treats, both Mundane and Magical, Terry had gotten him a Mundane history book, Li a book on Chinese Magic, Stephen had drawn him various ministry workers being burned st the stake or hanged, which had made him laugh for a while before he tacked them on the wall with the one of fudge.

Anthony had given him a wooden Wolf scripture, harry having shown Anthony his true identity, he had been panicked and worried at first but quickly calmed after, he quickly became a close friend. He was shocked to have received gifts from outside of his house, he hadn't really spent much time with Hermione, Lillian or Neville outside of classes and the library, Hermione had given him a few chocolate frogs and a pack of floss much to his amusement, Neville sent him a plant that required little maintenance but was nearly impossible to kill, Lillian had sent him a delicate glass lily, he placed it by his bedside after looking at it in awe for a few minutes. Once everything was put in their rightful place, harry got into his everyday robes and made his way down to breakfast, the day quickly proved to be boring with no one to spend it with so he grabbed one of his new books and sat in the great hall, once food was severed, he laughed as he pulled some of the crackers.

After dinner he banished his things to his room before disillusioning himself and followed the Weasleys back to the Gryffindor common room, he knew they were going to play in the snow while scabbers stayed in the room, after tossing their stuff the twins grabbed percy and dragged him outside with ron following. Once he knew they left, he snuck into the boy's common room and casting imperio at the sleeping Wormtail "Get to the Aurors office, transform in front of them" Harry ordered watching as the rat left, just as harry reached the door, he remembered the Marauders map . The twins currently had it and he knew his life would be a million times easier with it, it was technically his as his father and godfather had been two of it's creators, but did he want it now or try to force the twins into handing it over later  'Oh who am I kidding ' Harry tuened around and dashed up to the thrid years dormitory, after casting 20 detection spells on the door and disabling four pranks, harry finally felt it was safe enough to open the door, it never hurt to be paranoid , especially when the Weasley twins are involved. He cast a few more detection charms before casting a Point me, showing the map to be in Fred's trunk or at least the trunk with his name on it, once he removed the other prank spells he opened the trunk, finding the map, he carefully grabbed it before conjuring a pen and paper  "Thank you for finding and holding on to the map - from the child of the marauders" , putting the note where the map was, he redid the spells before sliding under the bed and using the shadow to reappear in his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

"Anubis" Harry called that night "yes master?" Anubis responded as he appeared on his lap "Merry Christmas and happy yule" Harry said handing him a blue wrapped box "You didn't hav-" anubis trailed off as he opened the box

Harry gently grabbed Anubis's hand, placing the ring on his finger before slowly putting the collar on his mate, Anubis turned around before smashing his lips on Harry's

⚠️SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

Harry flipped them over, pinning Anubis's hands above his head "Please" Anubis whinned trying to grind against Harry "Please what Baby boy" Harry purred "Please use me master please, breed me" Anubis begged, whimpering "Anything for my Doll" Harry said with a smirk before making their clothes disappear, snapping his fingers a bottle of lube appeared next to harry. After getting a generous amount harry started adding fingers into his mate's waiting hole, once satisfied with the stretching harry slammed straight in groaning lowly as his dick was surrounded in a tight wet heat "Masterrr" Anubis moaned out, digging his nails into Harry's back "Such a good boy taking your master's dick" Harry crooned enjoying the blush that spread across his mates face, Harry pulled out until only the tip remaind before slamming all the way back in hitting Anubis's prostate head on "Fuck!" He moaned loudly as harry started to pick up pace .

Anubis whimpered, moaned and mewled as Harry abused his prostate, quickly building his incoming orgasm "Please master, need a cum please master" Anubis pleaded "My little whore needs to cum?" Harrys asked with a smirk, Anubis's head nodded rapidly "Please master" he begged "Cum Whore" Harry ordered slamming all the way in, Anubis's head fell back as he came over both his and Harry's stomachs, harry cursed lowly as anubis tightened around him, throwing him over the edge as he released his load deep inside of his mate.
⚠️SMUT OVER ⚠️
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

Should harry and Anubis have children?

If so Now?

Or in 3rd or 4th Year?

• mischief managed •