1️⃣1️⃣

2 weeks went by faster than harry could believe, he had found that the werewolf was a fellow half blood Anthony Goldstein. Classes were dull, the only time of entertainment was the weekly verbal attacks from snape, the head of the snake house could really hold a grudge. Harry allowed the attacks for two reasons 1) it provided him some entertainment and he's even started writing the best insults in his journal to use on someone eventually and 2) as long as snape never mentioned his mom, he could careless about what snape said. Harry instead spent the time getting to know his classmates as aside from luna, who was a friend, padma who was in the D.A and had been Ron's date, and Anthony, Terry and Michael who had also been in the D.A, he didn't even know the names of the other 6 housemates much less anything about them.

His dorm mates were the first ones he got to know, Terry Boot was a Mundane Born, He has an older mundane brother, who much like petunia had done, wrote to Dumbledore and upon getting a negative response turned his fury on Terry. His brother also happened to be on his school's football team, meaning he left quite the bruises, terry had been nervous about changing in front of the dorm mates before they healed. Harry had found out earlier in the week and handed him bruise cream from within his trunk, knowing he once was in a similar position, Terry was immediately his new best friend after that. Michael Corner and Anthony Goldstein are both half-bloods, their mothers being magical, Anthony's father had left shortly after he found out about magic while Michael's father had stayed and has become one of his biggest supporters. Harry gathered that Anthony had been bitten at some point between his 6-9 birthday, the full moon was this Monday, only 3 days away and harry vowed to himself that he would be there for Anthony.

Stephen Cornfoot was a pureblood living only with his mother as his father had been taken to Azkaban for suspected death eater activity, He lasted 3 years before withering away and being thrown into the ocean. Stephen never knew his father beyond the pictures and stories his mother had of him, he also held an enormous grudge against the ministry, his favorite pass time was drawing pictures on his class notes of the building in flames or a man with a bowler hat being hung. Harry asked a copy of the latter and another of him being burned at the stake, Stephen had sketched them with a laugh and harry tacked them onto his wall above his desk in the dorm. The last dorm mate was another Mundane-born Kevin Entwhistle, his parents hadn't wanted him to go to Hogwarts, he had begged and pleaded wanting to learn more then what would be taught in mundane school, If he didn't get at least an "E" in every subject, he wouldn't be returning next year, once the ravenclaws found out about the ultimatum, they all swore to help Kevin however they could.

Mandy Brocklehurst was a half-blood with no tragic past, Her father had also been in ravenclaw while her mother had been in Gryffindor, her mother, after years of trying, was finally pregnant with their second kid. Mandy had been a bit upset the first few days due to not being able to be there for the birth of her new sister or brother, she had gotten excited knowing she'd be able to tell her sibling all about Hogwarts over the holidays. Morag Macdougal was a pureblood from a dark sector Family, She usually avoided the rest of the ravenclaws choosing to mingle with her cousins in slytherin instead. Harry had tried to talk to her three times in the first week before she cursed him silent, and stormed off sleeping in the slytherin dorms, he was amused by her reaction but decided it was best to just ignore her. Padma Patil was the quieter and less feminine of the two, she didn't blame her parents for forgetting her as she preferred the quiet over Parvati's loud endeavors. Li Su was a Half-blood from china, having lived there till she was 8, her father decided to move them to Britain after her mother was killed in an uprising. She still struggled a bit with speaking in English, harry, having sucked a few souls who spoke mandarin, would Converse with her in the language, she taught him more Mandarin while he helped her with English.

Lisa turpin had been raised in a mundane orphanage until she was 7 when a nice older couple adopted her. She loved her adopted parents but the orphanage had lefts it's scars on her, mentally and physically, Harry and Terry having both lived and live in semi-Abusive households were working together to help her open up about her past to something other then her books, all in all Harry like all of his year mates but he was closest to terry and li su, he hoped to add Anthony to that list soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Harry snuck into the shrieking shack before changing into Leo and waiting for Anthony on the second floor. 30 minutes later Anthony was led into the shack by madam pomphrey with the promise of returning in the morning, harry waited until Anthony had shifted before revealing his presence "who are you?!" Anthony demanded "leo, I wanted to help make this shuft easier for you" he replied making sure to look as non threatening as possible. A few tense minutes later and Anthony relaxed showing an energy that would rival any puppy "I've never had a friend" he barked "You have me now" harry returned showing Anthony the way to the forbidden forest, the two spent the whole night exploring before they returned to the shack before the sun rose. Harry left as soon as Anthony fell asleep making it to his dorm just before anyone woke up.

Anthony ^^------------------------------------------------------------------Until next time my pups

Anthony ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •