0️⃣4️⃣

After Dave, Harry spent the weekend going into town selling the items he found in Dave's house, on occasion He'd find mundanes that were just the right side of nasty to appeal to his dementor senses, that he would follow them to their homes or into dark alleys, take their souls before taking everything of value on them. Before long he had enough knowledge on Math, History, Science and English that he could confidently pass the A-Levels without any trouble, unfortunately that made classes extremely boring, he spent class daydreaming or plotting for his various schemes, he always completed his homework, so the teachers were fine with leaving him alone "I need to call my mate soon, but I want to be a bit older before than" harry thought.

Dudley wasn't the brightest person in the neighborhood, he'd occasionally forget about the danger and would go to bully Harry, the first three times harry only looked at his cousin with his eerily green eyes and dudley would turn away. However once he made friends with Piers and the other neighborhood bullies it took more then a glare to make the boys leave, but after the 5th time of feeling absolutely terrified and cold, even they understood it was best to leave the boy alone. Marge Dursley was another amusing interaction for Harry, the day before she was to arrive harry had pulled vernon aside and calmly explained that if marge said on word about his parents or set her dogs on him he'd leave her a soulless husk, there was only one incident and when harry sent Marge's bulldog cowering underneath her skirts, she decided to take a page out of her brother's book and wisely ignored the bispeckled boy, pretending he didn't exist.

Harry moved into Dudley's second bedroom on his 7th birthday without complaint, harry was starting to love this life more and more, he didn't have to worry about starving, he only did chores he wanted to , laundry and gardening, he had his own room, he even had clothes that fit him and the correct lenses for his glasses, this life was definitely turning out to be better.
"Anubis" harry called, finally calling his mate "I was starting to think you forgot about me" Anubis answered a pout forming on his face "I would never forget about you Anubis, I wanted to be a bit older before I saw you " Harry replied softly as his body changed to that of a 20 year old with the help of Anubis's magic, placing his hand on Anubis's cheek, Anubis leaned into his mate's touch a small smile forming on his face.
~~~~~~~-------

Anubis leaned against harry as they sat ontop of the london bridge looking up at the sky, "what is your plan for Voldemort?" Anubis asked, harry stayed silent for a moment thinking "Maybe join him, we share a hatred for mundanes, if I can get him to agree to the usefulness of mundaneborns, either way I will wait till first year before dealing with him" Harry responded wrapping his arms around Anubis waist unconsciously rubbing circles into his hips, Anubis moaned out after harry dug his fingers into his hips.
⚠️SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

Harry turned smirking down at him as he gripped his hips tighter "You like that baby boy?" Harry asked his voice getting deeper, Anubis nodded, not trusting his own voice, harry teleported them to his bed in the underworld pinning him to the bed harry smirked down at his mate. "Use your words baby boy" Harry said pulling his shirt off licking, sucking, biting all over his chest "Yes master" Anubis moaned out his back arching as harry sucked on the part of his neck where his mating mark will be "Good boyy" harry purred yanking the rest of their clothes off, placing three of his fingers by Anubis's mouth "suck" harry ordered groaning as Anubis sucked on each finger swirling his tongue over them.

Anubis spread his legs blushing as harry knelt between them slowly pushing one finger into his ass, "so tight for me Baby boy" Harry groaned thrusting in two fingers , he carefully added a thrid finger enjoying the cute noises coming from his mate. Moving closer harry slowly pushed in his dick groaning at the all encompassing heat "Fuck master" anubis moaned out head thrown back as his eyes rolled back. Thrusting faster harry felt his high fast approaching "Cum for me baby boy" Harry ordered watching as his mate came undone underneath him as he spilled his seed into his mate biting down on his mate's neck marking him as his.
⚠️SMUT OVER ⚠️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry finally ventured into diagon alley a week after his 8th birthday, he was still short for his age but he definitely wasn't as short as his last life, people mistook him for a six year old when he was 8 for Merlin's sake. Harry made a bee line for gringotts, he had amassed too much money to hide in his room and planned to deposit most of it into his vault, he walked up to the first free teller "I want a Blood test done, and need this money to be changed into galleons and have 70% of it go into my vault, I would also like a money pouch connected to my vault with space for both muggle and Magical money, and blood spells on it, the fee can be taken out of this amount" Harry demanded, the goblin sneered as he summoned the test, and potion causing harry to get irritated "3 drops of blood" The goblin instructed.

Inheritance:
Peverel
Potter
Pendragon
Black
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Mortem

The goblin lost his sneer, harry released a portion of his magic infused with the dementors chill as the goblin looked at the test.

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •