0️⃣5️⃣

All of the goblins and the other creatures paled, while the witches and wizards in the building just looked slightly confused with a slight fear "R-r-right A-a-away, my L-Lord" the goblin stammered before quickly leaving, much to the confusion of Harry. 'its because of your magic, the mating has made it similar to mine, they will sense death on you' Anubis answered 'best way to tell everyone I'm off limits, well the creatures at least ' harry said back with a smirk feeling the smugness radiating from his mate bond. Looking around while he waited he recognized a few families whose's children fought with him in two wars or those he caught as an auror, he could also sense the non-humans thanks to his dementor sense, a woman a few lines down was a veela, while a man arguing with the goblin over mundane money is a werewolf, and that... Oh... Harry's eyes narrowed in on a handsome man with a closed mouth smile, a vampire, 'he must have came in after I got a hold of my magic again, he doesn't have that nervous/fearful emotion as does the other two ' harry thought.

"My Lord" the goblin said returning with a pouch and a small knife "if you would please place 7 drops of blood on this?" The goblin asked, unbothered Harry grabs the knife slicing his finger he allowed 7 drops before the wound healed instantly. Taking the 45 galleons and vault key, he left the line and walked in the direction the vampire was "Hello beautiful" a voice whispered in Harry's ear, harry bit back a cackle as he felt the vampire's thrall try to entice him but unlike any other person under 20 he had already mastered occlumenacy and the vampire had nothing compared to his much prettier mate. Harry hid his excitement as he let his eyes close half way, after all he was curious to know what a vampire's soul tasted like, Harry mentally smirked as the vampire led him out the bank and into a small acclove in Knockturn alley. "I always loved pretty things " the vampire said with a wide smile showing his fangs "that's cute, I love souls, you'll let me try yours right? Harry said releasing his aura and enjoying as the vampire jerked in fear as his mouth opened in a silent scream, as his soul was sucked out "Tastes like a bloody steak. I wonder if it changes depending on the goodness of a person and if their alive?" Harry wondered as he grabbed the discarded cloak, placing the money in his pouch.

Harry took a deep breath, the sheet knowledge they possed, nothing compared to seeing history in a first person point of view, seen it happen in real time, the lost languages, people and architecture that has long since turned to dust or ruins. Harry wante- needed more, it would seem Anubis's gift would be done quicker then he thought if harry had any say in it, the vampire's days were numbered, and soon they were going to be extinct, thankfully there was also the location of a pub catering to the undead in the vampire's mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------

Harry's first magical victims were complete accidents, him and Anubis were at a fair celebrating Harry's tenth birthday when a drunk couple came stumbling over to the duo  "You got any - hic - money on you - hic- kids ?" The man asked, the stench of alcohol wafting into their noses. Harry sneered at the pair, annoyed they had interrupted his date with Anubis "and let you both get even more smashed? Hell no" the couple glared at him through bleary eyes "you don't talk -hic- to him that way -hic- brat! Do you have any -hic- idea who -hic- we am?" The woman shouted. "Does it look like we care who you mad drunks are?" Anubis dralwed with a sneer causing the man to grab Anubis's shoulder in a painful grip with pissed harry off "Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. My. Mate." Harry gritted out as he brought his aura down full force, disturbing the pair but they were too drunk to pay the cold much attention. Harry opened his mouth and sucked down their souls, done with dealing with the foul couple, harry was glad to be rid of them, when the knowledge came pouring in "their magicals, and work in the department of mysteries" Harry told his mate with a smirk before he grabbed their ministry Id cards, their wands and placed them along with their money in his pouch. Harry turned to Anubis only to grunt as his body collided with his "I love you so much" Anubis said in between kisses "I love you too baby, let's go enjoy the rest of the night" Harry replied with a smile as Anubis made the bodies disappear, before bed later that night harry could say definitely that this was the best birthday ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next time my pups

• mischief managed •